Is Anyone Into Ftm Guys?

I mean in terms of personality, physically speaking ofc cis men are more masculine ,that's how it is,but there's no lie that many gay men fake masculinity just to attract other men.
As a gay man, I’m offended and insulted by comments like this.

It’s fine that you find trans men attractive (to each his own) but must you make what amounts to homophobic slurs to justify it?

I am more gay than straight .. but I met this person.. very handsome/ sexy little over 3 1/2 years ago.. he’s much younger than me .. ( I am 53 now he is 24 ) — and I didn’t know he was ftm trans.. I haven’t been around any and a lot of them are very sexy looking men.

I decided this time … as I am not getting any younger .. .. that if he wanted to just have sex then we will.. but if he wanted to take things slow.. we will..

So around 6 months later .. ( we had made our few times but we never went below the waist ( wasn’t the first time a guy didn’t want to go below the waist so never thought much about it )

I have posted how things went from here on this site .. so can read it there so won’t have to repeat it ..

By then I was in love with him.. and I didn’t let the fact he doesn’t have a penis stop me from loving him.. there’s things out there that if I decided to be fucked ( which we have now bought couple toys ) and things do t feel like a real dick but feel pretty good especially he can fuck me with the strap on forever .. maybe until I cum couple times..

I have learned the old saying is true.. no matter how hard you try.. you can’t help who you fall in love with ..

And if you have issues thinking ftm trans is less manly because has no penis.. trust me.. just because you have a penis doesn’t make you a man

What homophobic slurs?
Acknowledgement that many gay men were feminine as boys and had to grow into their masculinity as they aged. Like, come on, we all can be honest that there are gay men who replicate masculinity and masculine ideals, not because they themselves are actually all that masculine, but because it's an extremely effective way to be seen as desirable to yourself and to others. There's nothing wrong with that of course, but acknowledging it is important too.

As a gay man, I’m offended and insulted by comments like this.

It’s fine that you find trans men attractive (to each his own) but must you make what amounts to homophobic slurs to justify it?

Well as a gay man. Saying that there are gay man who aren't actually masculine but act it to attract other men isn't homophobic or a slur lol.

Reactions: tnwtduke
Adam Cyrus (adamcyrus)

1290x2293_3e20442ac9cde790967f8b4b31dd372a.jpg
1290x2293_de19985cdb2e87691f51fd2ea6ece8b9.jpg
1290x2293_662a7cdcd4c8a4cdb8620e98a9391fa9.jpg
1290x2293_232bf8a4ff12a0f05e91272b91462497.jpg
1290x2293_f02729d92d99b123e92b3e230f6554cc-jpg.138365611

texture.mp4

Attachments