Is coomer dead?

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like Coomer and Kemono have been killed off. I'm just getting a 'Can't reach this page' message. Hopefully they'll be reincarnated in some form soon.
Yes been having the same problem
I thought my ISP was blocking me from the site initially because my download would be slow for the last couple of weeks and then I use a VPN and speed came back to normal only with the VPN.

Then I can’t download at all with normal internet. The link would die everytime I click download but I was still able download using a VPN. And then the last days, depending on your VPN location, you can browse the site but can’t download. Some servers you can’t browse at all. The whole site is dead with or without a VPN. I thought the site itself was blocking me lol. Then I realized everyone was having this problem. The site is off and on depending on your location hence why VPN works.

Now it’s back to normal. I think the site and the serves are having issues.

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But how can one even search for it?
Put their Onlyfans name in the search bar. Why do I need to explain this :skull:???

You can search the actual account or posts. Imo search both because sometimes the account isn’t uploaded yet but the collabs have on the other people’s account.

Reactions: begforme