Is hiv and aids a sodomy disease?

MissterBennett

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Believe it or not, but I am a 27 year old virgin who happens to be gay, and when I do choose to have sex, I want to be knowledgeable about sex, when I do have it. I am aware that HIV/Aids can be transmitted through vaginal sex, but the reason why I ask if its a sodomy disease is, because society is more adamant with homosexuals (Usually homosexual men) using protection more than heterosexuals. So do you think its, because Aids or HIV gets transmitted more through sodomy?

P.S. if you see this thread posted more than once, its because, I'm wanting to post it with different categories to get opinions from different communities.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Aids is a SEXUALLY transmitted disease. Vaginal sex, anal sex.. yeah.

The reasons that it became an issue in the gay community isn't because the disease itself is prejudice against homosexuality.

I don't mean to be rude, but I find this question odd as all hell.. and this place isn't exactly Fact Central. I would think asking your doctor would be a better way to get an accurate answer. Hell, even just do some online research outside of opinion based forums.