Is Quadruple Penetration possible?

Theoretically, maybe? A combination dildos and dick would probably do it. If you're talking strictly human penises then also maybe? Legs and human pelvises are the main limiting factor I suppose, so amputees might be able to do it relatively easy. If you're talking strictly non amputees, first that's ableist you discriminatory monster, but also might be possible. There's a position with double penetrations where the tops lay down ass to ass and the bottom lowers himself onto the dicks. If you have a team of contortionists 4 of them might be able to get ass to ass while the bottom lowers himself onto the dicks. It'll probably be hella uncomfortable with knees poking into backs and dicks barely penetrating and constantly flopping out. Now if you're asking for strictly human dicks, non amputees, and non contortionists, then (you demanding bottom) you better be a theoretical physicist getting close to a breakthrough on moving dicks through higher dimensional space cause it's getting very unlikely.

Reactions: OwenJonesFan
Theoretically, maybe? A combination dildos and dick would probably do it. If you're talking strictly human penises then also maybe? Legs and human pelvises are the main limiting factor I suppose, so amputees might be able to do it relatively easy. If you're talking strictly non amputees, first that's ableist you discriminatory monster, but also might be possible. There's a position with double penetrations where the tops lay down ass to ass and the bottom lowers himself onto the dicks. If you have a team of contortionists 4 of them might be able to get ass to ass while the bottom lowers himself onto the dicks. It'll probably be hella uncomfortable with knees poking into backs and dicks barely penetrating and constantly flopping out. Now if you're asking for strictly human dicks, non amputees, and non contortionists, then (you demanding bottom) you better be a theoretical physicist getting close to a breakthrough on moving dicks through higher dimensional space cause it's getting very unlikely.
lol šŸ˜‚ this
I love this answer.
Absolutely overthinking it in exactly the same way I was.
What else is millions of years of cognitive evolution for?

Reactions: quince farmer
I mean I've studied and experimented with DPs for 15 years, there is a mechanical science behind it.

To get the perfect DP (where both dicks can move in and out freely without slipping out until climax in more than 1 position), the tops need to be a certain height in relation to the bottom. Their dicks need to be a certain length. A certain level of flexibility and fitness is also needed.

Tim Tale's understand this that is why their production of DP scenes is unmatched by anyone.

By extension, the same science applies to TPs and potentially QPs if they are even possible.

I've always hoped that Tim Tales would take on the burden of producing the perfect TP scene, and if successful they could take on QPs.

Reactions: OwenJonesFan
How about thesis about knowing the limitations of your body.. you see guys taking dildos as round as a coffee can if not rounder and deep .

I canā€™t say much as Iā€™ve had really round things in my ass and even thought about fisting .. but never followed through with it..
Double penetration is good enough for me

Reactions: dreambridger
1 QP = 4 dicks in one hole. 4 Men.

2 DP is 2 dicks in one hole in succession. 4 Men.

In my mind, if a TP doesn't allow for the third dick to comfortably penetrate totally, it's not a true TP. You need all 3 dicks to enter deeply to qualify IMO.