Is this a real condition?

Which goddamn medication?

I have no idea whether this is a real medical condition or not, but I think that if I phoned into work sick with this excuse I would get points for being original and entertaining.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
stop being rude to people based ontheir gender
Take your own advice then, rather than coming into the women's issues forum clearly to argue to suit your woman hating agenda

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for sharing.... I'm assuming this can exist for men too?
Yes me.
I think it would be worse for men due to the mess... though maybe they have orgasms that don't actually release any semen?

Yes I can have spontaneous DRY orgasms. There is a spot on my leg that causes them makes it hard to sit next to people in cramped spaces... only happens if a woman is sitting next to me and if i like her

Random pre ejeculation fluid as well (not cum) just from visual stuff...

one time a lot came out I had to go to the restroom to clean up so it did not soak to my jeans.. it was woman I found super attractive it was quite unexpected since it just started shooting precum about 4 shots

Last edited:
Reactions: fluffychocolate

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Which goddamn medication?

I have no idea whether this is a real medical condition or not, but I think that if I phoned into work sick with this excuse I would get points for being original and entertaining.

The medication is called trazodone

Reactions: Wave85 and 950483

midasribs

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for sharing.... I'm assuming this can exist for men too? Is there a "cure" or drugs to stop it?
It can, though from what I’ve read it’s much rarer and slightly different for males.
Basically it results in priapism and uncomfortable pelvis sensations that don’t result in orgasm, but can cause severe pain of the guy isn’t constantly “relieving” himself.
There was one male who was a father of two in his late thirties who did suffer from spontaneous and debilitatingly powerful orgasms after a back injury. It’s still possible he was faking the disorder, but basically he claimed to suffer from dozens of random, powerful dry orgasms that would literally make him fall to the floor. He also suffered from regular priapism (he was pretty much chronically erect) and was unable to work, go out in public, or have sex with his wife due to the condition. There was a news report on him, though I can’t find it anymore. I heard that he’s since been able to manage his condition better.

Wisconsin Man Suffers 100 Unwanted Orgasms A Day

D

deleted848353

It can, though from what I’ve read it’s much rarer and slightly different for males.
Basically it results in priapism and uncomfortable pelvis sensations that don’t result in orgasm, but can cause severe pain of the guy isn’t constantly “relieving” himself.
There was one male who was a father of two in his late thirties who did suffer from spontaneous and debilitatingly powerful orgasms after a back injury. It’s still possible he was faking the disorder, but basically he claimed to suffer from dozens of random, powerful dry orgasms that would literally make him fall to the floor. He also suffered from regular priapism (he was pretty much chronically erect) and was unable to work, go out in public, or have sex with his wife due to the condition. There was a news report on him, though I can’t find it anymore. I heard that he’s since been able to manage his condition better.

Wisconsin Man Suffers 100 Unwanted Orgasms A Day
I'm pretty sure the person u answered got their answer 6 years ago and hasn't really lost any sleep waiting for further answers

TalentedMsRipley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for sharing.... I'm assuming this can exist for men too? Is there a "cure" or drugs to stop it?
I'm 1,000% one of the women this could have happened to! I struggle with a pretty overactive kitty. It's always sensitive and it really is pretty painful, as feeling engorged/insatiable is not pleasant. I can only orgasm with penetration, too. So the hundreds of times a day my body WANTS to do it, I most certainly do not WANT to. I cannot excuse myself and masturbate 100+ times a day I wouldn't want to. Masturbation never cures it, it only riles me up more.

I believe the only helpful drug (In my experience) has been opiates/painkillers.
As the numbing effect has absolutely helped/calmed her DOWN.

• Wow
Reactions: BetterFuture

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 1,000% one of the women this could have happened to! I struggle with a pretty overactive kitty. It's always sensitive and it really is pretty painful, as feeling engorged/insatiable is not pleasant. ...
At first glance, this kind of thing sounds like it would be nice to have, but in reality, it really isn't. Thank you for sharing @TalentedMsRipley , I hope you find something other than painkillers to help. SSRI's used to treat depression can have a side effect of anorgasmia. As a result, they are sometimes prescribed off-label for premature ejaculation. If you haven't tried SSRI's already, maybe, just maybe it might help.

TalentedMsRipley

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At first glance, this kind of thing sounds like it would be nice to have, but in reality, it really isn't. Thank you for sharing @TalentedMsRipley , I hope you find something other than painkillers to help. SSRI's used to treat depression can have a side effect of anorgasmia. As a result, they are sometimes prescribed off-label for premature ejaculation. If you haven't tried SSRI's already, maybe, just maybe it might help.
Aw, I appreciate that.. Yeah, the best way to describe it to my guy friends has been explaining the arousal, but also imagine having a constant form of "blue balls". As the arousal is accompanied with a dull, nagging, aching throbbing that is not pleasant. I notice having fulfilling sexual experiences with a partner has helped in the past. Not always, but with one specific ex bf; I used to joke that he must have had a, "numbing" agent in his jizz. LOL.

I'm also the only female I know that can have full on orgams in my sleep. Literal wet dreams. I have yet to meet a girl that has related to this. Full on orgams.. contractions and all. I've awkwardly woken up moaning/it happening while sleeping on a friends couch! Very thankful no one was downstairs that day
To that say, it's very constant and intense.

I'm also extremely sensitive to a male's pheromones; The second my friend's brother would come around after the gym, I could smell this intense smell that would cause a physical reaction in me. It was crazy.

And that [SSRI] actually sounds like something to look into! I've heard of it causing issues (ED etc.) And if it will cause, "anorgasmia"? I'm up for that! I do not want to suppress my drive entirely, just possibly control it down to a 15-7 feeling (as opposed to the current 24-7 feeling)

Reactions: BetterFuture