jakobhunter78
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2022
- Posts
- 3,707
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 11,167
- Points
- 208
- Location
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
U can almost see his dick sticking outHe's a turn on
I love how homoerotic bodybuilding is. I’m not someone whose into the gigantic muscle/flexing kink but I do think some guys with lots of muscles are fuckin fine and I love when they have that little waist and that big fat juicy ass, thighs, and titties.
Is he saying his ass is flat?? It looks pretty nice and juicy to me. I’d definitely like to get between them cheeks. Or is he saying his cock? Because it does look a lot less noticeable and not as present in these ones. I mean roids can shrink you down there I guess. But probably just the pattern and how this cute lil panties are cut/sewn.
Anyone else notice that guy in the grey shirt sitting at the machine in the second video take a peek of that juicy ass too?his booty looks delicious here
View attachment 73288481View attachment 73288501View attachment 73288511
He knows what he’s doing.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.