Island studs

Does someone have the video from Darren and Shawn together?

The guy who owned islandstuds.com was actually a massage therapist on the east side of the Big Island of Hawaii. He was also the camera operator and you can hear his voice in most of the videos. Before he started doing that, he would do massages in Portland, OR and Seattle, WA a couple of months a year and at a gay resort/retreat on the Big Island the rest of the year. I got a massage from him once, around 2002 or 2003 in my apartment in Seattle. One of my friends had referred him. The name he went by was Puna, but it's not his real name. He was handsome, very tall, fit, and HUNG! He started my massage wearing only a pair of loose-fitting shorts and was obviously free-balling. I, of course, was naked. Within 5 minutes of the start of my massage he was rock hard and his shorts were soaked with precum, so much precum that it had dripped off his shorts and onto my leg (I was face-down). I reached over and pulled his shorts off him and he did the rest of the massage nude, precum dripping on me the whole time. I wanted to blow his massive leaking cock, but he wouldn't go that far, which I totally understood. It ended with a mind-blowing "happy ending" for me, shooting everywhere. Then we both got dressed and he gave me big, warm hug. I never saw him in person again.
Was this him?

Attachments