Island studs

This studios I recommend 2 models I feel like they are sexy and nice huge dick Dino and Robbie

I'm a bit confused about this site. Do they ever do anything beyond solo's? Any sexual acts between model? A lot of the models are quite hot and it would be nice to see them explore.

I'm a bit confused about this site. Do they ever do anything beyond solo's? Any sexual acts between model? A lot of the models are quite hot and it would be nice to see them explore.

Mostly solo action on this site. There have been one or two I think where there was oral (Sorry, i just can't remember the names, but it's there, I'm sure of it!! lol). I think there might be something in the forum or on the web about a couple of models that have done gay scenes on other website under diffrent names(kekoa I think has done one under Alec Calderon and I'm sure there are others) just be aware that the site is at least 20 years olds with HUNDREDS of models so you'd have to do some serious research. Other than that, mostly amateur guys working in the nude, pissing, and jerking off.

Reactions: memphisboyforever
I remember Dan and Kyle sucked each other (full video below). Another pair was Mick and Oke who did the same (only the trailer. There's no video anywhere). I think I saw a video of two Islandstuds having sex, but I cannot find it anymore.
View attachment 406067_240p.mp4
View attachment 00000001.mp4