Jack Champion

Scream 7 is still happening and they are bringing back dead characters so maybe there hope for jack to return

But I doubt it since he’s super busy and probably doesn’t want to return if mason not coming back

Reactions: SmokedPython
Scream 7 is still happening and they are bringing back dead characters so maybe there hope for jack to return

But I doubt it since he’s super busy and probably doesn’t want to return if mason not coming back

There’s no indication that they are bringing back dead characters. And even if they were, as cute as Jack is, I don’t think he’d be near the top of their list.

In horror anyone that didn't die on screen can and will come back no matter how close to death they looked.

Jack died on screen so barring a twin brother (unlikely) he could be in a pre-made video but you've already got classic cast members like Dewey and the supporting cast of 5 and 6 and 30 years for fan servicing.

they are probably gonna go in the direction scream 3 was going to go in before columbine which was allegedly, having Stu Macher come back with a Manson family like cult of killers going after Sidney.

I liked the direction the new movies were going in and wish we got to see more with the sisters but no matter how their story would have panned out, it wouldn't have been the end, the franchise was always gonna "end" Halloween style with Neve in the lead.

they are probably gonna go in the direction scream 3 was going to go in before columbine which was allegedly, having Stu Macher come back with a Manson family like cult of killers going after Sidney.
Stu is never coming back. People have been swearing up and down it will happen for 20 years. It didn't happen in 3. It is never happening. They confirmed he was dead onscreen in one of the last two films, then made a joke about the truthers. Anyway, Jack's character is super dead.

Stu is never coming back. People have been swearing up and down it will happen for 20 years. It didn't happen in 3. It is never happening. They confirmed he was dead onscreen in one of the last two films, then made a joke about the truthers. Anyway, Jack's character is super dead.

I agree it's just with the plan 7 gone I don't know what else they can do that isn't 4 and 5 reheated with Gale and Sidney.

Unless..... They make Sidney snap after 3 decades of trauma and kill the sisters off screen and have her spend the movie killing off every survivor/relative of characters in previous films lol.

Doubt they'd do something that radical to their money machine though.

Reactions: SmokedPython
A ghost face cult targeting previous survivors including Sidney and gale will probably be the direction for the next scream movie