Jack Champion

Not everything written on the internet is meant to apply directly to everybody who might read it. If you can make it, great. If you can't, better luck next time.
Thank you for stating the obvious… loll
My point is we never get anything nice in Montreal. I live in the second biggest city in the country and our comic con is a melting pot of every franchises with D-list actors… kind of annoying

What's the location of this account though?
When I saw it, it was near east pasadena. I'm going to hit the account up and try to meet up with them so I can expose them. I'll keep ya'll updated.

Not everything written on the internet is meant to apply directly to everybody who might read it. If you can make it, great. If you can't, better luck next time.
While you are correct, it's also equally true that people in florida think that the world revolves around them....

While you are correct, it's also equally true that people in florida think that the world revolves around them....
Just because it's actually an interesting thing: This is an everyone thing. Social scientists have been noticing that in media comprehension, the whole "main character" thing is becoming a huge issue. People being unable to recognize when something is just not for them. That they're not even the target audience, and so they should just keep moving.

The whole "bean soup recipe" thing, for instance. Years ago, people would have just ignored it and moved on. Instead, now people are like "I'm allergic to beans. What now?" Like the person has any obligation to them.

Sorry, just a fun little side note about "engagement literacy."