Jackpackage71 Onlyfans

firstlove22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wish there was a list of JUST the fart videos that’s he’s done, I paid for his Unlockd.Me a while ago just to see, but he doesn’t label fart videos as fart videos so they’re hard to find on the website and all the other videos are sc⬆️t or p33ing . I’m not in to either (maybe the latter but it has to be a hot guy). The website itself is also kinda bad … just like not very user friendly

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
I just wish there was a list of JUST the fart videos that’s he’s done, I paid for his Unlockd.Me a while ago just to see, but he doesn’t label fart videos as fart videos so they’re hard to find on the website and all the other videos are sc⬆️t or p33ing . I’m not in to either (maybe the latter but it has to be a hot guy). The website itself is also kinda bad … just like not very user friendly
He doesn't have many. I think I've only ever seen like two from him and they were on his OF.

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media
Ewww at all of this. Doesn't he ever have actually sex with a guy? Like oral, penetrative, or something intimate?

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
Ewww at all of this. Doesn't he ever have actually sex with a guy? Like oral, penetrative, or something intimate?
nah, he's only ever jerked his buddy off and let him cum on his face. He's said in the past he's bi but I don't really buy it. He would've gotten fucked by now if that was really the case.

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media
nah, he's only ever jerked his buddy off and let him cum on his face. He's said in the past he's bi but I don't really buy it. He would've gotten fucked by now if that was really the case.
True. Just for clarification the guy came on Jack's face? Did he swallow at all? It's crazy he can do all that nasty shit but won't fuck a dude.

naughtybrattygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Hi...I need help. I have been chatting with someone on snapchat for several months now. He claims to be Jack...uses all his pictures and videos and such. He even sends purple snaps which confuses me. But some information seems to be contradictory than what is here. If anyone can contact me if they know anything that would be so helpful....IDK what else to do.

Reactions: axelalex

kaderallaan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi...I need help. I have been chatting with someone on snapchat for several months now. He claims to be Jack...uses all his pictures and videos and such. He even sends purple snaps which confuses me. But some information seems to be contradictory than what is here. If anyone can contact me if they know anything that would be so helpful....IDK what else to do.

give him all your money duh

throwaway76

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Idk it sounds like you gotta screen record his videos for us to help you out. And make it more than just a couple, he can easily manipulate one or two videos so try to get as much as possible!!