Jackpackage71 Onlyfans

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All that stuff I believe is on her onlyfans because he didn’t get an overly warm reception from the gays at the idea of him posting content with chicks. He claims he can’t find any guy in Calgary to film with but Calgary has some of the hottest homos in Canada, not to mention the sluttiest.
His golden shower should be coming out this week apparently.
I couldn't fucking agree more!

• Love
Reactions: COHKEC673

Vrxist

Loved Member
Media
All that stuff I believe is on her onlyfans because he didn’t get an overly warm reception from the gays at the idea of him posting content with chicks. He claims he can’t find any guy in Calgary to film with but Calgary has some of the hottest homos in Canada, not to mention the sluttiest.
His golden shower should be coming out this week apparently.
What is her username? It's so much easy for girl OF to leaked than gays, I didn't know he's Canadian, I though he's in Texas? What's with his male friend he used to making video with?

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
What is her username? It's so much easy for girl OF to leaked than gays, I didn't know he's Canadian, I though he's in Texas? What's with his male friend he used to making video with?
he used to live in Canada, but he recently moved to Texas, alone. IG he recently went through a breakup (not sure if it was with the blonde or not) and is single (?). His buddy still lives in Canada and only visits him every so often. They're both bi, but his buddy says he's "not his type" so they'll never to more than what they've already done.