• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

After he got arrogant when he started lifting I couldn't stand his face anymore. But now I have learned the importance of looking at the entire book instead of just the cover...

So now I want to say that I am proud of being less shallow and to express my gratitude of photoshop the ablity to cover his face with someone else's hahahahahahhs
 
Hope y’all saw what your money is paying for With his new truck. At least 70-80k
Honestly homie probably leases his shit. If he did buy that shame FOR SHAME FOR GIVING HIM MONEY FOR WHINING AND SOME DOPED UP MUSCLES AND A TEENIE WEENIE. Save your money look at your pinkie finger it’s the same thing and it’s free.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: marvelous.
I see on the snapchats belonging to Caleb White, Konnor Jung and Jackson Felt. that he is hanging out with Konnor Jung and Caleb White (and perhaps Rocky and a few others. Does that mean Jackson is gonna make onlyfans videos since he is with them? (maybe sex videos etc...)