kikiareyouriding
Loved Member
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2021
- Posts
- 177
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 722
- Points
- 213
- Location
- Memphis, TN, USA
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
And this is why he and others keep scamming. They know people are going to create some absurd reason to buy their content even though they know it’s a scam, because they’re afraid they’re going to miss out on something.Why do I want to buy this to see how bad he scamming peopleit’s like I don’t want to support him but I really want to see how bad he ripping people off since he filters his comments
Looks hotWhy do I want to buy this to see how bad he scamming peopleit’s like I don’t want to support him but I really want to see how bad he ripping people off since he filters his comments
Oh I’m not buying it hahaha but am curiousAnd this is why he and others keep scamming. They know people are going to create some absurd reason to buy their content even though they know it’s a scam, because they’re afraid they’re going to miss out on something.
![]()
LMAO the caption! “I had anal.”Why do I want to buy this to see how bad he scamming peopleit’s like I don’t want to support him but I really want to see how bad he ripping people off since he filters his comments
You're absolutely right and its admirable that you're holding yourself accountable. Bro's a scammer on so many levels on so many platforms. He's gotten more from me over the years than I'd care to admit but I did decide to report the fraud for what it is only cause he expects us to stay silent. Laugh if you want but I encourage anyone else whos been scammed to do the same, pretty sure you can do so anonymously.I could go on, but what’s the point…I’m holding myself accountable too for entertaining his shenanigans this long.
haha this guy has no shame, just flexing shirtless in front of his rented car under a parking lot light? imagine actually seeing him do that in publicThat new snap and TikTok with him flexing infront of the lambo could be used as a textbook example of narcissism
"free to the first 75 subs to tip $25"......... who's gonna tell Jackson what free meansWhy do I want to buy this to see how bad he scamming peopleit’s like I don’t want to support him but I really want to see how bad he ripping people off since he filters his comments
See what happens when you don’t finish high school?"free to the first 75 subs to tip $25"......... who's gonna tell Jackson what free means![]()
"we’re sending a video from it FREE.... ALL Tippers will recieve that video same day" i dont think you're missing what you think your missing, look at the wording, it is likely a preview video that shows nothing and then you need to pay again for the actual video.Don’t waste your money. Said he would send out in 24 hours. I tipped. He kept leaving me on read then blocked me when I called him out on his post. He’s a scammer
patience, only so much time in the day with the gf and the new car.Nothing was sent is the point!!!!!!!!!!! Not a preview or anything!!!
I hope you’re being sarcastic and not being delusional and defending that POSpatience, only so much time in the day with the gf and the new car.![]()
yeah sorry. i just assume by now everyone knows he is a scammer.I hope you’re being sarcastic and not being delusional and defending that POS
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.