Markrobz99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That boy will be back. That little bitch was stroking dick and spreading his ass so we could see his asshole. He’s a bitch he will be back to busting nuts for us. Can’t wait
He’s still a human being, I get all the hate and disappointment, but he seems to me as a sad person deep down. He can never hold a girlfriend, his social media posts cry for attention and “look at my life” I feel bad for him, but also
He should come back and SPREAD THOSE FAT HAIRY CHEEKS SEXY BOY

Cbash11

Expert Member
Media
He’s still a human being, I get all the hate and disappointment, but he seems to me as a sad person deep down. He can never hold a girlfriend, his social media posts cry for attention and “look at my life” I feel bad for him, but also
He's clearly depressed. I get that. It's the lying for me that is a turn off. Like when he was pumping out PPVs and going live and the PPVs would get sent out multiple times a day at different prices. I messaged him and said looks like you're trying to make a big purchase...he replied lol what are you talking about. I said like a car or something. Hes like no lol .. fast-forward like 2 weeks, he has a new car. I was like why even lie about that haha

TeaChaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's clearly depressed. I get that. It's the lying for me that is a turn off. Like when he was pumping out PPVs and going live and the PPVs would get sent out multiple times a day at different prices. I messaged him and said looks like you're trying to make a big purchase...he replied lol what are you talking about. I said like a car or something. Hes like no lol .. fast-forward like 2 weeks, he has a new car. I was like why even lie about that haha
Probably because he’s in deep denial he’s bisexual or pan

kellyparker13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol