Jackson krecioch

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Wow big shocker. "Fell for it" is quite an understatement given the number of posts you no doubt saw on here beforehand about him scamming in this way. The fact that you expected it to end any other way is the only thing that surprises me. Hopefully the next potential victim learns from your experience.
I actually didn't look at this thread beforehand ... I should have. He used to show his dick, so I figured he would. My mistake.

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually didn't look at this thread beforehand ... I should have. He used to show his dick, so I figured he would. My mistake.
Oh sorry, maybe you can appeal to OF for a refund if he straight up lied in his promos. Usually he is careful to only imply what he will do in the show, so no one can come after him when he doesn't deliver. Real scumbag behavior.

Reactions: bosoxnh and Tomas26

XxBitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not like they were that private either. He willingly posted it on OF. I get that people don't want their OF stuff to be spread around, but it's not like he got hacked or something.
Exactly my point. I don’t get why all the OF Creators are skimping literal subscribers, offering a pic/vid of them in briefs semi bulged for 30-50$. Just because they don’t want their shit to leak, tf do they expect? I wish they'd be more understanding like Scotty Sire. Commenting on his own LSPG page, that he’d been known of his eventual content exposure. AND instead of reporting, he uses the comments as constructive criticism.

Reactions: K.david

XxBitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh sorry, maybe you can appeal to OF for a refund if he straight up lied in his promos. Usually he is careful to only imply what he will do in the show, so no one can come after him when he doesn't deliver. Real scumbag behavior.
OF’s really needs some form of enforcement regarding sold content. Especially when someone makes it seem as explicit content. When in reality there’s zero nudity. EX: “laying down with my d*k out“ for 50$ - could really just be a vid of them in bed, wearing some briefs covering a semi-hard bulge.

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OF’s really needs some form of enforcement regarding sold content. Especially when someone makes it seem as explicit content. When in reality there’s zero nudity. EX: “laying down with my d*k out“ for 50$ - could really just be a vid of them in bed, wearing some briefs covering a semi-hard bulge.

OF gets their cut so they don't care. People need to start doing charge backs on their cards.