Photos & Videos Jackson White - AKA SlimFitChacho

NOPE. just giving all of you clear warning about his page before you spend a dime there. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
I am subscribed to him now.... itis worth it when he has a discount. He is one of few light skin mixed Black men who precums so much AND gives a good load EVERY time. Enough milk to feed a village!:heart_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

I am subscribed to him now.... itis worth it when he has a discount. He is one of few light skin mixed Black men who precums so much AND gives a good load EVERY time. Enough milk to feed a village!:heart_eyes::joy::joy::joy:
lol. well he does cum a lot. he should do more verbal vids and leave out all that music he uses. also, he should switch up the angles he uses when he strokes so we can see some hole/ass. i think because he has a flat ass he never ever shows it ever.

Reactions: Mobostevens95
lol. well he does cum a lot. he should do more verbal vids and leave out all that music he uses. also, he should switch up the angles he uses when he strokes so we can see some hole/ass. i think because he has a flat ass he never ever shows it
:joy::joy::joy: most basketball typeshave a flat ass. There is the saying in the south...."no ass- all cock." I guess is what you into. Regardless of size, height, or weight. There is something about a sharpshooter [a guy who naturally just shoots volumes everytime] that is facinating. I think it is because it shows verility.

lol. well he does cum a lot. he should do more verbal vids and leave out all that music he uses. also, he should switch up the angles he uses when he strokes so we can see some hole/ass. i think because he has a flat ass he never ever shows it ever.
It's not totally flat but it's not huge either. He's tall and skinny (for his height). He is like 6'5".

No, Simpleton. This is a thread that can either celebrate someone's page or call it out so that others don't get duped. If you can't understand that one is breaking it all the way down so that you know, that is on you. Being obtuse is on you. Most people however, will just either heed the warning or waste money.
Honey.... you can't call people stupid while lacking self awareness of how belligerent YOU come across while desperately begging for shit you aren't owed.

No, Simpleton. This is a thread that can either celebrate someone's page or call it out so that others don't get duped. If you can't understand that one is breaking it all the way down so that you know, that is on you. Being obtuse is on you. Most people however, will just either heed the warning or waste money.
We appreciate your perspective. But your experience seems to be unique. I always look for multiple streams of "call outs" before making a decision. Snackson delivers what he promises Many of his subscribers appreciate his customs, too! He is solid but has room for improvement.

Honey.... you can't call people stupid while lacking self awareness of how belligerent YOU come across while desperately begging for shit you aren't owed.
"beligerent" telling the truth. got it. I'm "owed" nothing. I stated that his page is trash after you see one photo or video, you've seen them all. You can ass kiss on his profile all you would like, but the truth will remain: his page sucks and he is mentally ill. Two facts.

"beligerent" telling the truth. got it. I'm "owed" nothing. I stated that his page is trash after you see one photo or video, you've seen them all. You can ass kiss on his profile all you would like, but the truth will remain: his page sucks and he is mentally ill. Two facts.
mentally ill...it's a fact?
you sound like an X who trying to get back at him because he doesn't want you.....lol
Also, there is no crime about being mentally ill, you know.
He is fine as fuck, and you cannot take that away from him... so-called mentally ill or not....lol
The fact is that other people are simply not having your experience with his Onlyfans.

What's his Twitter/X?
Yeah.... He did close it... I see that he only has
1. Instagram, which is a thirst trap
2. Youtube channel, which is brilliant
3. Onlyfans, which is very sexy. He is a sharpshooter! H has a sale going on this week, and you know I had to subscribe.
Smart, critical thinking, AND he gives delicious milk? the $13 was a no-brainer for me....lol

Has he had sex on it yet or done anything other than solo? I subbed for a bit, but it became kind of stale with just him. Sexy af tho.
his content is SUPER STALE. boring as fuck. It's like "we get it... you have a super big dick....but you keep giving us the same tired angles. same shit every day." No hole content, no toys, no dirty talk, no collabs, just him and his long ass face. Maybe for once he can do something hot or kinky

Reactions: Mobostevens95
Hot and kinky and outside his boundaries for your raggedy $15?

Find some gay men to do what you want to see instead of hyping yourself up to be let down by your own expectations.

Reactions: Mpule
Hot and kinky and outside his boundaries for your raggedy $15?

Find some gay men to do what you want to see instead of hyping yourself up to be let down by your own expectations.
I concur with your last statement. I don't know why guys do that. This is the internet. If a particular guy isn't doing what you want, you can always find a guy with a very similar look that is.