Maybe just maybe people should stop clogging the thread with fake bullshit. It’s worse than people believing that fakes are real. People are going out of their way to provide fake bullshit. It’s bullshit and I’ll always call it such.

Okay, now try saying that again WITHOUT crying like a little b!tch.
 
Okay, now try saying that again WITHOUT crying like a little b!tch.
Gosh he says bullshit a lot for someone who only talks bullshit XD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StefanoUno1
I had a wet dream during a nap earlier and it was over Jacob and HRVY - it was hot asf, i was throat fucking HRVY while he was wanking, and sucking Jacob’s dick at the same time and Jacob climaxed in my mouth at the same time as HRVY did and then I came in Harvey’s throat and he choked and gagged but I held his head down it was hot asf Ive had another 2 wanks over that since then ahahah
 
I had a wet dream during a nap earlier and it was over Jacob and HRVY - it was hot asf, i was throat fucking HRVY while he was wanking, and sucking Jacob’s dick at the same time and Jacob climaxed in my mouth at the same time as HRVY did and then I came in Harvey’s throat and he choked and gagged but I held his head down it was hot asf Ive had another 2 wanks over that since then ahahah
Some things are just better kept to yourself
giphy.gif
 
Except it’s not so no reason to post it here
The reason was because the video reminds them of Jacob and wanted to share with us to see if we felt the same. There was no reason behind your comment besides being a c u next tuesday, move on