BadWolfhard
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2020
- Posts
- 545
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,753
- Points
- 163
- Location
- Austin (Texas, United States)
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
so will he get nakedHe's starring in the Rick and Morty Live Action as Morty.
We can only hopeso will he get naked
iconic with christopher lloyd. Jaeden was a rather good choice...no one would agree on anyone so args all around.View attachment 41464851Chris and Jaden.
now will he stripiconic with christopher lloyd. Jaeden was a rather good choice...no one would agree on anyone so args all around.
named?They should do a remake of Equus and turn it into a movie and cast Jaeden. He would do a good job and we will get to see him named lol.
I've never watched Rick & Morty. Did the animated show depict nudity?
we have to have some hopeIt does. Usually it's Rick, but sometimes Morty. It's always blurred out though. As much as I'd love to see it, I can't imagine we'll even get a shirtless Jaeden!Morty, but I live in hope.
I think if he does the most he will show is his ass. I think he'd be too afraid to get his cock outHopefully he does go nude eventually
It'd also be easier to play ass off as a comedy moment, which makes it less gay (and therefore more acceptable).I think if he does the most he will show is his ass. I think he'd be too afraid to get his cock out
Wouldn’t mind seeing a rear view of him naked even if it was blurry. Would still be hotIt does. Usually it's Rick, but sometimes Morty. It's always blurred out though. As much as I'd love to see it, I can't imagine we'll even get a shirtless Jaeden!Morty, but I live in hope.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.