Jaimee

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jaimee was 5'2 Gorgeous, Bubbly, Absolutely Lovely and she had a pair of the Hugest Tits I had ever seen,
she was Shelly's best friend, she had offered to come help as Shelly was struggling with learning to be a new mother and offered support by just being there, she stayed with us for a couple of weeks,
Jaimee and I got on really well we liked each other the minute we met each other to the extent that we both were checking each other out she noticed that I was mesmerized by her fantastic tits and her eyes locked on to the lump in my shorts, as our eyes met she gave me that Fuck Me smile the only problem was Shelly was in the room.

As Jaimee settled into the spare room she was a wonderful help whether it was just around the house, cooking dinner she was a phenomenal cook and she was just an absolute pleasure to be around, now the flirting ramped up overtime as we spent more time together giving Shelly a break from baby, we would take him out while she slept and we got to know each other really well, she had just broken up from her boyfriend of 7 years and he basically kicked her out, so I let her know that she was welcome to stay as long as she liked and just having her around for Shelly and baby was enough.

I didn't know it at the time but according to Jaimee one of her favourite past times while living with us was perving on me in the shower, Shelly apparently had told her that " I had a beautiful cock" and she wanted to make sure that I lived up to what was said, Jaimee was very impressed with what she saw which made her want me more, she made it more apparent as she purposely walked in to the shower knowing I was in there and she didn't apologize she just looked me up and down like a piece of meat and gave me a sexy wink and a smile before looking me up and down once again before leaving, this became almost a daily routine for her.

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jaimee was 5'2 Gorgeous, Bubbly, Absolutely Lovely and she had a pair of the Hugest Tits I had ever seen,
she was Shelly's best friend, she had offered to come help as Shelly was struggling with learning to be a new mother and offered support by just being there, she stayed with us for a couple of weeks,
Jaimee and I got on really well we liked each other the minute we met each other to the extent that we both were checking each other out she noticed that I was mesmerized by her fantastic tits and her eyes locked on to the lump in my shorts, as our eyes met she gave me that Fuck Me smile the only problem was Shelly was in the room.

As Jaimee settled into the spare room she was a wonderful help whether it was just around the house, cooking dinner she was a phenomenal cook and she was just an absolute pleasure to be around, now the flirting ramped up overtime as we spent more time together giving Shelly a break from baby, we would take him out while she slept and we got to know each other really well, she had just broken up from her boyfriend of 7 years and he basically kicked her out, so I let her know that she was welcome to stay as long as she liked and just having her around for Shelly and baby was enough.

I didn't know it at the time but according to Jaimee one of her favourite past times while living with us was perving on me in the shower, Shelly apparently had told her that " I had a beautiful cock" and she wanted to make sure that I lived up to what was said, Jaimee was very impressed with what she saw which made her want me more, she made it more apparent as she purposely walked in to the shower knowing I was in there and she didn't apologize she just looked me up and down like a piece of meat and gave me a sexy wink and a smile before looking me up and down once again before leaving, this became almost a daily routine for her.
After a while the flirting and teasing each other finally came to a head as Shelly decided to go spend a few days at her Aunty Vicky's just to have a break, she left baby with me which I was absolutely stoked about, I loved being a Dad and all the bits that came with it the late night feedings, nappy changes you name it I loved doing it, this wasn't something Shelly enjoyed she was still struggling as a new mother she didn't feel connected to our son and it just intensified how unhappy she was with everything including me,

Jaimee thought it was "bloody sexy" how I just loved being a Dad and that was one of the things that she found the most attractive about me, when Shelly told her she was going away for a few days Jaimee did everything to make sure that everything was under control and would be looked after,
as Shelly left I had just put baby into bed for his afternoon nap, I turned around and there she was standing in the doorway standing in a singlet that made her fantastic tits just spill out, She knew she had me to herself, as I left the room and closed the door she looked at me and said "hey you" and without any hesitation jumped up onto me as I caught her and kissed me as hard and as passionately as she could, shivering in the process knowing that all the teasing and flirting was over and she had me all to herself,

She was all over me kissing me like her life depended on it and embracing me like she was never going to let me go, she had locked on to me pretty good, as I aimed for the couch Jaimee wasted no time in ripping off her singlet releasing her amazing tits into my face 'I know you've been wanting these for a while" she smirked as she buried my face into her chest pulling me in as much as I could go, as I kissed her from her chest up to her neck I worked my way up to nibbling on her earlobe which set her off even more, she was like a firecracker about to explode she ripped off the rest of her clothes begging to be fucked as she in turn wasted no time in removing my shorts gripping my throbbing hard cock and whispering the words "Finally"

There was no time for any type of foreplay when it came to Jaimee she had waited long enough to feel my cock in her she was not about to waste anymore time, as she laid back on the couch with my cock in her hand directing it into her wet pussy, the tip was barely in before she started shuddering before she let out a Fuck its Big!!! as she took a deep breath as I slowly entered her inch by inch, she had the tightest pussy there was nothing like it, there was no stopping her wanting all of my cock deep in her as she laid back and took the full length of my cock as she bucked and shuddered momentarily blacking out as she orgasmed over and over again... I hadn't even started thrusting yet and she had already repeatedly come.

Her tight pussy was something else, I was being as careful as I could not to hurt her but she wasn't having any of that she wanted my cock regardless of how much she struggled to take it all, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she constantly shook with any slight movement, we locked eyes like we had been hungrily wanting each other for so long we finally were together,

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a while the flirting and teasing each other finally came to a head as Shelly decided to go spend a few days at her Aunty Vicky's just to have a break, she left baby with me which I was absolutely stoked about, I loved being a Dad and all the bits that came with it the late night feedings, nappy changes you name it I loved doing it, this wasn't something Shelly enjoyed she was still struggling as a new mother she didn't feel connected to our son and it just intensified how unhappy she was with everything including me,

Jaimee thought it was "bloody sexy" how I just loved being a Dad and that was one of the things that she found the most attractive about me, when Shelly told her she was going away for a few days Jaimee did everything to make sure that everything was under control and would be looked after,
as Shelly left I had just put baby into bed for his afternoon nap, I turned around and there she was standing in the doorway standing in a singlet that made her fantastic tits just spill out, She knew she had me to herself, as I left the room and closed the door she looked at me and said "hey you" and without any hesitation jumped up onto me as I caught her and kissed me as hard and as passionately as she could, shivering in the process knowing that all the teasing and flirting was over and she had me all to herself,

She was all over me kissing me like her life depended on it and embracing me like she was never going to let me go, she had locked on to me pretty good, as I aimed for the couch Jaimee wasted no time in ripping off her singlet releasing her amazing tits into my face 'I know you've been wanting these for a while" she smirked as she buried my face into her chest pulling me in as much as I could go, as I kissed her from her chest up to her neck I worked my way up to nibbling on her earlobe which set her off even more, she was like a firecracker about to explode she ripped off the rest of her clothes begging to be fucked as she in turn wasted no time in removing my shorts gripping my throbbing hard cock and whispering the words "Finally"

There was no time for any type of foreplay when it came to Jaimee she had waited long enough to feel my cock in her she was not about to waste anymore time, as she laid back on the couch with my cock in her hand directing it into her wet pussy, the tip was barely in before she started shuddering before she let out a Fuck its Big!!! as she took a deep breath as I slowly entered her inch by inch, she had the tightest pussy there was nothing like it, there was no stopping her wanting all of my cock deep in her as she laid back and took the full length of my cock as she bucked and shuddered momentarily blacking out as she orgasmed over and over again... I hadn't even started thrusting yet and she had already repeatedly come.

Her tight pussy was something else, I was being as careful as I could not to hurt her but she wasn't having any of that she wanted my cock regardless of how much she struggled to take it all, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she constantly shook with any slight movement, we locked eyes like we had been hungrily wanting each other for so long we finally were together,
We didn't just Fuck... we made love we had wanted each other for so long that it felt right once we were embraced within each other, as we moved together as we kissed, tasted and experienced our sexual urges toward each other it made it something else, I had been with plenty of woman before and fucked their brains out with my big cock but this was the first time it felt like there was something in it,
Jaimee was one of the most passionate women I had ever been with everything with her was filled with so much lust and intensity as I slowly slid my hard cock in and out of her amazing tight pussy it was like we didn't want it to end, it wasn't long as I buried my cock deep in her a few times that I felt my come building up, she was again getting close to coming again as I thrust into her as slowly and deeply as possible I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock as her breathing changed as she began to come which was enough to send me over the edge as I thrust one last time as far as my hard cock would go as Jaimee shuddered I felt the tip of my cock just explode in one movement as she clung on to me refusing to let me go... we fell asleep like this for a couple of hours before we were awoken by a crying hungry baby.

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we got our routine in while Shelly was away I basically did all the nappy changing, bathing, feeding etc while Jaimee kept me fed and entertained, she was a different person with Shelly not being there, she happily walked around in a pair of boxers with a singlet with her tits hanging and swaying with her every move (that was the entertaining part) and now and again she'd walk past and grab my ass or even just cuddle me from behind, she thought me changing a a dirty stinky nappy was sexy.

As we settled into Saturday I'd done all my usual bits and pieces around the place, as well as all my Dad duties, while the little fella got his afternoon nap I figured we'd both deserved a break, I offered Jaimee a beer which she accepted as I sat down to watch some sport that was on TV, "oh you like sport?" she asked "oh I love it, I'll watch anything from Cricket to Rugby" I replied, she wasn't really a fan she explained as she never really got into it as her ex was a Gaming nerd, so I pointed out the objective of the Game of Rugby we were watching which she picked up quite quickly and I think she just enjoyed sitting and watching with me, as we had another couple of beers she sat closer to me on the couch as the game continued then rested her head on my shoulder and sighed... "What's wrong?" I asked she looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and said "all this is going to be over tomorrow" she said in a sad voice as she buried her head into my neck, "well we better make the most of it now then don't you think?" I replied and leant in to kiss her which she reciprocated with her sexy tongue slowly entering my mouth like she was savoring the kiss, before she stood up and slid down between my legs and slowly lifted up the front of her singlet revealing those fantastic tits, my cock was already hard but the way she pulled her tits out so sexily just ramped me up to a whole new level.

Jaimee demanded that I take my shorts off which I did, she looked me in the eyes and said "Shelly told me she gave you an amazing Tit fuck when you first started seeing each other" I replied " ah yea" she wasted no time in grabbing my cock and stuffing it between her glorious tits before giving me one hell of a tittyfuck, Shelly had a great set of tits but Jaimee's made my cock disappear every time she thrusted and as the tip of my cock reappeared she would suck the tip like it was a lollypop, I swear she was trying to suck the life out of my cock whilst drowning my cock in her massive tits,

She couldn't take it anymore she stood up slipped out of her sexy boxers she sat on top of my lap buried my face in her tits I felt her little hand reach under to help guide my cock into her tight wet pussy, it took a few goes before she found the spot almost like an electric current had gone through her as the tip of my cock slowly slid inside her, again her breathing changed as she attempted to take the full length of my cock into her tight warm pussy she got halfway down before sliding up again, because her legs were short she had to adjust herself so she was comfortable, all of a sudden Jaimee found her sweet spot where she'd only slide halfway down my cock before sliding back up again, "your cock is just too big for my little pussy" she whimpered now and again she would try going down a bit further before retreating to the tip of my cock, this put her into a frenzy as my cock had found her sweet spot she began the first of many orgasms where she would just hold my face tightly close wrapped in the depths of her tits, after about the fourth or fifth orgasm she could feel my balls starting to ripen, I could feel the surging begin I'm not sure what came over me but it was like I went into overdrive mode with my balls starting to bubble I picked Jaimee up repositioned her as I held her in the air and I proceeded to fuck her with all my might while standing in the air ramming my cock all the way in to the depths of her pussy something happened with her as well it was like her pussy had opened up and was able to take the whole length of my cock as I proceeded to ram her home on the end of my cock her screams of delight went silent as I looked at her face a blank expression overtook her and all of a sudden her eyes rolled back in her head as my cock finally launched its missile of come deep inside her as the last few strokes I buried my cock as hard and deep as I possibly could while Jaimee was almost like she had the life fucked out of her and was on another planet as my come launched into her pussy she came back to life and kissed me as hard as she could as her orgasm seemed to be multiplying itself with every thrust that I had put into her she was in another orbit, as the last drops of my come shot out of the top of my cock I laid her back down on the couch where she slowly started coming back down to earth from her orgasms, she couldn't speak, she had no expression or energy left to do anything, as I slid my cock out of her she looked at me with a gaze I'll never forget, she later told me she had a outer body experience, as I left her on the couch she slept for the remainder of the evening while I checked on the little fella changed and fed him, she did not wake up until the following day.