Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The sun was high in the sky, casting a shimmering glow over the crystal-clear water of the pool. The air was warm, and the scent of chlorine mingled with the faint aroma of freshly cut grass. It was the perfect day for a swim, and as a member of the college swim team, 20-year-old Jake had been looking forward to this moment all week. He adjusted his Speedo, feeling the familiar snugness that always made him feel powerful and confident. His body, toned from years of rigorous training, glistened with a light sheen of sweat as he approached the gate of his neighbors' backyard.

Jake had an open invitation to use the pool whenever he wanted, and today was no exception. His neighbors were away on vacation, leaving their home in his care, including their beloved German shepherd. The privacy fence surrounding the pool area provided a sense of seclusion, making it the perfect spot for some uninterrupted practice laps. He pushed open the gate and stepped inside, his eyes immediately drawn to the water. But instead of the usual calm surface, he saw something—someone—unexpected.

A man was swimming leisurely in the pool, his strokes smooth and controlled. Jake's first instinct was to retreat, but the man noticed him and called out, "Don't go, you can swim here. Sorry to scare you."

Jake hesitated, then closed the gate behind him. As he walked closer to the pool, he noticed a pile of clothes neatly folded on one of the chairs. His curiosity piqued, he glanced back at the swimmer, who was now approaching the stairs. To his shock, the man was completely nude. Jake's heart raced as he tried to process the situation. He had already committed to staying, but now he wasn't sure what to do.

The man climbed out of the pool, water dripping from his body, and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm George. I'm the neighbors' friend. I came to do some repairs they had scheduled."

George was older, probably in his 40s, with a rugged, muscular build. His chest was covered in a thick layer of hair, and his cock, though not erect, hung heavily between his legs. Jake tried to avert his gaze, but it was impossible not to notice. He introduced himself awkwardly, explaining that he often used the pool for practice.

"Please, don't let me intrude," George said, sitting down on the chair, still fully exposed. "I'll just hang around for a while if that's okay with you."

Jake nodded, trying to keep his composure. He slipped into the water and began his laps, each stroke taking him further from the uncomfortable reality of George's presence. But no matter how hard he tried to focus on his swimming, he couldn't ignore the fact that George was watching him intently. After a few laps, Jake noticed George's hand moving, idly stroking his cock. The sight made Jake's stomach churn with a mix of fear and curiosity.

As Jake swam closer, George started making small talk. "I love your Speedo. Wish I could pull off one like that."

Jake laughed nervously, unsure of how to respond. He got out of the water and grabbed his towel, which was right next to where George was sitting. He tried to avoid looking at George's hand, but it was too late. George's cock was now fully erect, standing proudly in front of him.

"Do you mind if I enjoy myself while watching you swim?" George asked, his voice low and husky.

Jake chuckled, trying to mask his discomfort. "No, of course not."

George reached out and took Jake's hand, guiding it toward his cock. "Want to feel how much I enjoyed seeing you?"

Jake's heart pounded in his chest as he felt George's grip tighten around his hand. "Yes," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

Before he knew it, Jake's hand was wrapped around George's thick, hard cock. The sensation was overwhelming, a mix of fear and excitement that left him frozen. He could feel every ridge and vein as he slid his hand up and down, marveling at how incredibly hard it was. George moaned softly, his breath hitching.

"You're amazing," George murmured, his eyes half-closed in pleasure. "So much better than by myself."

Jake found himself getting more comfortable with each stroke, his movements becoming more confident. He could feel George's cock twitch in his hand, responding to his touch. The realization that he was enjoying this sent a thrill through him, a newfound sense of power.

"Want to see what it tastes like?" George asked, his voice thick with desire.

Jake hesitated, then nodded. "Sure."

He leaned over, holding George's cock up to his mouth. The head was slick with pre-cum, and Jake licked it tentatively before opening his mouth wider. He took the head in, feeling the warmth and hardness against his tongue. Slowly, he began to take more of George's cock into his mouth, careful not to gag. It was thick, filling his mouth completely, and he could feel George's hands on the back of his head, guiding him.

"Fuck," George groaned, his hips bucking slightly. "Up and down, don't be scared to slobber."

Jake obeyed, speeding up his movements, saliva dripping down his chin. He gripped George's cock tightly, taking it in and out of his mouth with increasing confidence. George's moans grew louder, his body tensing as he neared climax.

"Don't stop," George gasped, his fingers digging into Jake's scalp.

Jake felt George's cock throb violently in his mouth, and then it happened. A hot, thick stream of cum shot into his mouth, forcing him to pull back. He coughed, spitting out the excess as more cum erupted from George's cock, splattering onto his hands and the chair. George's body convulsed, his orgasm lasting longer than Jake had expected. When it finally subsided, George pulled Jake close, kissing him deeply.

"First timer, I see," George said, his voice filled with satisfaction.

Jake nodded, still catching his breath. "Yes, very first."

"What did you think?" George asked, his eyes searching Jake's face.

Jake smiled, feeling a strange sense of pride. "Never thought I would do that, but I definitely didn't hate it."

George chuckled, pulling Jake closer. "Good. There's more where that came from."