Jake’s Big Reveal: Stripped Bare on the Field (ENM story)

WrittenMuseum

Sexy Member
Media
(Full pic on my deviantart : WrittenMuseum)
Warning: This novel contains explicit sexual content, graphic scenes, and themes of power dynamics, humiliation, and submission. It is intended for mature audiences only (18+). All characters depicted in this work of fiction are over the age of 18, and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The settings, scenarios, and events in this story are entirely fictional and created for the purpose of adult entertainment. Reader discretion is advised.
IMG_3450.jpeg

Jake was the star of the college football team, the golden boy that everyone knew. With his tall, muscular build and perfect smile, he seemed untouchable. His effortless skill on the field had earned him a reputation as not only the best player on the team but also the most popular guy on campus. Girls flocked to him, captivated by his confidence, good looks, and charm.

They’d often linger at the football yard, hoping to catch a glimpse of him as he jogged by in his signature red sports shorts, his strong legs and broad chest always drawing attention.

But with popularity came envy. The boys from other sports teams—basketball, track, and even some from the football team itself—weren’t too keen on Jake. His success, both on and off the field, overshadowed them. They were tired of the way girls always fawned over him, tired of how everyone seemed to talk about Jake and his latest achievements. Today, one of those envious boys would take matters into his own hands.

It was a crisp afternoon, and the football yard was buzzing with activity. Jake stood at the center of it all, flashing that same winning smile he always did. He’d just finished another successful practice, and now the local college news crew had come to interview him. As usual, Jake was more than happy to answer questions, his confidence shining through as the camera rolled. Dressed in his red sports shorts and a tight-fitting team shirt that hugged his athletic physique, he looked every bit the star.

“Jake, tell us about your season so far,” the reporter asked, holding the microphone close as the camera zoomed in on his face.

Jake grinned, pushing a hand through his messy blond hair. “It’s been great, honestly. The team’s been putting in a lot of hard work, and it’s paying off. I’m just proud to be part of such a dedicated group.”

His voice was smooth, carrying the kind of relaxed confidence that came from knowing you were the best. He shifted his weight slightly, the fabric of his shorts clinging to his thighs. The interview was going perfectly, and Jake was used to this kind of attention—after all, it wasn’t just the sports reporters who wanted a piece of him. He always knew eyes were on him, admiring his every move.

The reporter smiled, clearly captivated by his charm. “It must feel amazing to have so much support from the team and the fans.”

Jake nodded, his chest rising slightly with pride. “Yeah, it’s been incredible. I’ve had a lot of support from everyone. It’s been a team effort, really. Couldn’t have done it without my guys.”

Not far off, one of the boys from the basketball team watched, frustration and jealousy simmering beneath the surface. He saw Jake standing there, basking in the spotlight, and it irritated him to no end. The perfect Jake, getting all the attention again. A plan began to form in his mind, something impulsive and bold, a way to knock Jake down a peg—right in front of everyone.

As Jake answered another question, the boy slowly edged closer, pretending to just be in the background, blending in with the bustling activity of the field. Jake didn’t notice him—he was too focused on the interview, the camera, the attention. And then, in one swift, almost casual motion, the boy reached out and tugged hard on the waistband of Jake’s red sports shorts.

There was a moment of stunned silence. Jake’s shorts fell to the ground in one quick motion, and time seemed to slow down. The cool breeze hit Jake’s exposed skin, and it took him a second to realize what had just happened. His red shorts lay around his ankles, and there, completely bare for everyone to see, was his large, flaccid dick hanging between his muscular legs.

The camera, still rolling, caught everything. The reporter gasped, her eyes wide with shock as the scene unfolded before her. Jake’s face turned crimson, his heart pounding as he glanced down, horrified to see himself fully exposed. He wasn’t wearing any underwear—it was a habit he had on the field, preferring the freedom of going commando during practice. Now that choice had left him completely vulnerable, his thick, hanging cock swinging freely in front of the crew, the camera, and anyone else who happened to be watching.

“Uh... what the hell?” Jake muttered under his breath, his face flushed with a mixture of shock and embarrassment.

One of the crew members tried to suppress a laugh, but the sound escaped. “Dude, is he not wearing anything under that?” someone whispered.

“No... he’s... he’s not,” the reporter replied, her voice barely above a whisper, eyes glued to Jake’s exposed body, but even as Jake’s hands shot down to cover himself, it was impossible. His hands weren’t enough to shield his entire length—his large, flaccid cock hung too low, peeking from beneath his fingers. His face flushed with embarrassment, his pulse quickening as he realized just how much of himself was still on display.

Whispers started to ripple through the crowd almost immediately, spreading like wildfire. A group of girls standing near the sidelines exchanged wide-eyed looks, some biting their lips in disbelief.

“Oh my god, it’s huge... Did you see it? He’s packing...” one girl whispered, her voice filled with both shock and intrigue.

“I knew Jake was hot, but that... that’s insane,” another girl murmured, her cheeks flushed as her eyes darted back to the scene, unable to look away from Jake’s exposed form.

But the gossip wasn’t limited to the girls. The boys nearby were having their own reactions—though theirs were much less kind.

“Holy shit, is this guy for real? He’s just standing there with his junk out!” one of the boys from the basketball team laughed, slapping his friend on the shoulder.

“I always knew he was cocky, but damn, now I see why!” another boy sneered, grinning as he watched Jake struggle to cover himself.

“He thinks he’s such a big shot, now he’s just a joke!” another chimed in, his laughter echoing across the field.

Jake’s heart raced, his humiliation deepening with every passing second. He could feel all eyes on him—girls whispering, boys laughing, and the reporter still staring at him in shock. The cool breeze brushing against his naked skin only made him more aware of how exposed he was, and his mind raced, trying to figure out how to salvage what little dignity he had left.

For a moment, it felt like time had slowed to a crawl, as if every whisper, every snicker was amplified in his mind. His fingers fumbled as he tried to adjust his hands, desperate to cover himself, but it was no use. His cock was still partially visible, hanging between his legs, refusing to be hidden no matter how hard he tried. The laughter around him grew louder, and it felt as though the ground might open up beneath him.

“Is he seriously not going to pull his shorts back up?” someone muttered, the disbelief clear in their voice. “He’s just standing there like an idiot!”

Jake’s consciousness suddenly snapped back into focus, the realization hitting him like a brick wall. He was still standing there, half-naked in front of the camera, his red shorts around his ankles. His cheeks burned with shame, and with shaky hands, he finally reached down, grabbing his shorts and yanking them up as quickly as he could. But it was too late—the damage was done.

As he hastily pulled the waistband back up, covering himself, he could still feel the weight of the stares, the whispers, the laughter surrounding him. He glanced up, his heart sinking as he saw the smirks on the faces of the boys nearby, the way they were enjoying every second of his humiliation.

“Too late, buddy,” one of the boys taunted, his grin wide. “Everyone already got a good look.”

Jake’s stomach twisted as the truth sank in. He had been exposed, completely, in front of not just the camera crew, but in front of his teammates, the girls on the sidelines, and the boys who had always envied him. The camera had captured everything—his bare body, his hanging cock, his desperate attempt to cover up—and there was no undoing it now.

The boys who had always resented Jake were now reveling in his shame, their laughter echoing across the field. It was as if they had been waiting for a moment like this, a chance to knock the golden boy off his pedestal, and they were savoring every second of it.

“Look at him, all red in the face. I bet he’s wishing he’d worn some damn underwear today!” one of them jeered, his voice dripping with satisfaction.

Jake’s throat tightened, and he could feel his heart pounding in his chest, the embarrassment washing over him like a wave. He had never felt so vulnerable, so exposed. His popularity, his status, none of it mattered now. All anyone would remember was the sight of him standing there, his shorts down, his cock swinging in front of everyone.

The reporter, still holding the microphone, finally cleared her throat, trying to regain some sense of professionalism. “Well, um... I think that wraps up today’s interview,” she said awkwardly, her eyes darting away from Jake, who was now pulling the fabric of his shorts as high as they could go, his face still flushed with shame.

Jake didn’t say a word. He couldn’t. His mind was too clouded with the overwhelming realization that this moment—this humiliating, soul-crushing moment—was already captured and would likely spread far beyond the football field. The boys’ laughter, the girls’ gossip, the looks of disbelief—those would follow him for a long time.

As he stood there, trying to collect himself, the laughter of the boys still echoed in his ears, and the image of his exposed body haunted him. There was no going back from this.

—-—————

Love this type of erotica and want to support my work?
You can find my full collection on Amazon and enjoy more stories like this. Visit my Amazon KDP ; Written Museum or simply scan the QR code provided to access my books directly.
My novel that already published on KDP
- OMG F*cking life journey vol.1 (now published) and you can free trial read ( I upload until chapter 6 now on lpsg, you can go to enjoy it first!) and full book on my KDP!
- The New Collection : Brandon’s Shame (fisrt part now upload for free on lpsg, my profile) and full book on my KDP too! (E-Book)