Jake Andrich / JAKIPZ dildo / virgin ass

I have it. I have a large collection of dildos. His is very much “boyfriend dick”, something you can handle daily with minimal discomfort (it feels great!)

I think he’s a little shorter because his dick looks massive on his frame but in real life it isn’t very girthy, I think it’s a fine dildo for virgin and experienced alike
I have it too. I agree with this review.

He has every audience on lock down and all he does is show his dick. Gay men and straight young and middle aged women. He’s a decent person too, I subscribe to his page.
If it is on sale. I will subscribe for tat month... because of exactly what you said.... just show dick.... not much variety. You can tell when he is losing some subscribers because he ramps up the twitter account.....lol

I would like him to take a silicone butt out of his ass to feel me penetrate him.
everyone does....once he stops making top dollar for what he does now....it won't happen. Based on Youtube channel, he is very aware that this career won't last forever, so I am sure he is saving and investing.