Jake's Gay Awakening

GayHeartbreak

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 12 - Tension

Jake fired off the text to Jasper and went back to his room as Ethan said he wanted to make some food and Jake couldn't actively stomach the thought of eating as he paced the floor of his room in just some pajama bottoms and slippers, the phone on the bed waiting for the notification that may make or break their friendship.

The time it took for Jasper to reply was in that awkward quick but much slower than usual timeframe that caused Jake to physically jump a little when it came through. Taking a deep breath he picked up his phone and looked down to read it.

Jasper: "Just stop Jake, whether you meant what you said or not it sucked. I don't want to hear your apologies, I don't feel like I know you right now."

Jake's heart crumbled like sand through his fingers as tears began to well in his eyes. He scrambled to type back something more to make it right.

Jake: "Jasper please... I am sorry and I didn't mean it, I can explain if you let me and it won't make it better but hopefully you'll believe that I didn't mean it."

Jasper: "Dude just fuck off and leave me alone. There are no explanations that make that acceptable, least of all from your best friend. Stop messaging and give me space or I'll block this number Jake."

Jake's heart twisted as he typed back: "There is an explanation, I promise."

The message went through and he saw that Jasper had read it through the read receipts but he didn't respond, ultimately Jake typed out another message a few minutes later.

Jake: "Fine I'll say it here, I wanted to do it in person but I want to make this right. I think I like you Jas, more than just friends. The kiss we had, I couldn't get it out of my head in the best way possible. I'm confused and not sure what that means but all I know is when I saw you in the club with that guy I just got so jealous and I lashed out unfairly because I didn't know why I felt the way I did. Please can we just talk and sort this out."

Jasper's message came back instantly.

Jasper: "This user is no longer accepting messages or calls from this number."

A white noise filled his ears and the room began to spin, the burning sensation of bile filled his throat and he stumbled to the bathroom and proceeded to vomit and retch, the sudden banging at his door before it opened and Ethan entered rapidly. "Jake what the hell happened, you just shouted out and sounded like you were dying."

It was a couple minutes of vomit less retching and sobbing before Jake body began to calm him down, coupled with Ethan who had realized something was wrong and just sat down behind Jake, legs out either side of him and wrapped his arms around Jake's waist to hold him in a hug until he calmed.

Jake calmed down enough to answer the question. "He... said he didn't want to hear it and then blocked me before I could explain."

Ethan paused for a moment before just tightening his hug. "That sucks, I'm really sorry.

Jake leant back into the hug for a moment, clenching his eyes shut. "I'm an awful person... I should just disappear."

Ethan pulled away and stood up. "Shut up, I've known you a couple days and already I know you're an incredible caring person, you just made a mistake. Don't say such a stupid thing." He then heaved Jake up onto his feet.

Jake, now on his feet, face puffy from crying just looked at Ethan, it took him a few seconds to realise his gaze was fixed on Ethans lips.

He leant forwards.