James A Janisse

Random question: Is his podcast just on YouTube? Or is there a subscription like Patreon? Just want to make sure I get in on it!
Yeah, the videos are on the Dead Meat channel and audio is wherever else you can find podcasts, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play, etc. They have a monthly movie commentary on Patreon, but that doesn't have a video component.

Reactions: GoodTime4All
Yeah, the videos are on the Dead Meat channel and audio is wherever else you can find podcasts, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play, etc. They have a monthly movie commentary on Patreon, but that doesn't have a video component.
Thank you!

A bunch of great bulge shots in this. He even specifically mentions people calling it out in past videos in the beginning. He seems to be a bit sluttier in the Practical Folks videos, particular the drunk Disney videos.

Attachments

A bunch of great bulge shots in this. He even specifically mentions people calling it out in past videos in the beginning. He seems to be a bit sluttier in the Practical Folks videos, particular the drunk Disney videos.
So, he knows... and somehow, that makes it so much f*cking hotter.

Today's Kill Count for "Prey" he is joined by actor Dane DiLiegro, 6'8" actor who portrayed the Predator i the film. James states how thankful he is that they "bro'd out for a while" and "showed him my gym, Dane - come back and workout with me, man, you can just bench press me, it will be fun..." mmhmmmm

vlcsnap-2022-12-16-17h41m26s089.png

vlcsnap-2022-12-16-17h49m54s650.png

vlcsnap-2022-12-16-17h49m54s949.png