James A Janisse

I dislike how this site sometimes fails at sending thread alerts. His channel isn't one I visit very regularly, and the only reason I know about his 'Old' review was because I ended up there as I was looking up some unrelated horror movie content. Came here to share it, only to find it was posted weeks ago.

That wide open button down for the entire video... He could have kept it partially closed or worn a tank under it, but he blessed us instead.

Those are genuinely some bodacious fucking titties he has on him. Holy fuck :weary_face:

I dislike how this site sometimes fails at sending thread alerts. His channel isn't one I visit very regularly, and the only reason I know about his 'Old' review was because I ended up there as I was looking up some unrelated horror movie content. Came here to share it, only to find it was posted weeks ago.

That wide open button down for the entire video... He could have kept it partially closed or worn a tank under it, but he blessed us instead.

Those are genuinely some bodacious fucking titties he has on him. Holy fuck :weary_face:
Yeah, it's so annoying when that happens. I recommend checking unread watched threads from the drop down menu from time to time to make sure you're not missing anything.
Screen Shot 2024-08-27 at 2.36.47 PM.png

Sabrina, Madonna, Carly, Chappell, Dua, Kylie (!!!), Rina, Jessie...

View attachment 142549351
Bowie, Ross, Spears, Monroe
Whitney Houston, Kylie Minogue
Diana with Fred Mercury
Walkin’ into gay club scenes
Elton John, Mimi, Celine
Unholy Madonna is queen
Kate, Julie, Liza, and Cher
Miss Jackson dance on air
Gaga has style; Bey has grace
Hello to Bab’s gorgeous face
Betty, Bea, Estelle, and Rue