James Franco

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, super-smart in addition to being super handsome; Wikipedia says "He has been accepted to Yale's Ph.D. program in English, and will most likely begin the program in fall 2010". He's 32

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
James Franco: Chronic Masturbator

TELLURIDE: Brief Q&A with ‘127 Hours’ star James Franco covers amputation, masturbation

TELLURIDE: Brief Q&A with ‘127 Hours’ star James Franco covers amputation, masturbation

By Jay A. Fernandez | September 5th, 2010 at 1:00 pm

I got a chance to talk to “127 Hours” star James Franco Sunday morning, but it got cut woefully short. While I had meant to ask him about any number of things, I only got to two real questions, so the fact that we spent half the time talking about masturbation was just kind of a fluke. Still, enjoy.

[laughs] OK. You asked the question. [pause] I spend a fair amount of time alone, especially when I travel maybe to something like this or for work or whatever, but I’m in hotels a lot for a lot of my life. And I don’t mind it because I have a lot of stuff to do on my own. I have a lot of reading to do for school or whatever. [pause, laughs] You asked! So, when I’m alone, I do masturbate a lot. I don’t know why. It’s like you have those days where it’s just like, I have a ton of writing to do, or a ton of reading to do, and you’re just like, OK, I’m going to be on the couch all day or in bed all day just doing that… I tend to have a four- or five-time day. [breaks out laughing] So, I probably would have if I was stuck under a rock.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With a libido like that at 32, what a FB he could be!:tongue::tongue: Probably, his fame fucks up meeting guys for casual sex, though...what a shame:mad:

jd0198

Experimental Member
Media
i'm surprised nobody has posted his shot from "Sonny" because i remember his cock flopping in the bathroom scene where you could see it. although this could have been one of those penis fakes

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was on Letterman last night looking as hot as ever. He was wearing a black suit, and when he sat the pants were tight against his thighs and you could see his nice bulge. I was watching him talk, and noticing that there's something about his mouth. It's big and full. I bet, if he ever did give a blow job, it'd be a damned good one. Here's a clip:

David Letterman - James Franco: Straight 'A' - Season 18 - Episode 3368 - Video

Reactions: Bishy

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just love him.The photo of him sleeping in class was funny.I bet he has many stories to share about his experience there.It will probably make for a great biography. And yes he is another dude with a great smile an full sized mouth.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Idk. It could be his doodle, but it also could be like a bic lighter upside down in his pocket. Also note that there is a wrinkle in nearly the exact same area on his right pant let. I need further evidence (i.e. a nude full frontal lol) before I can believe 100% that its his snake.