Jan Kosto (Massage Therapist)

XXXLove3535

Superior Member
Media
Wow that's fucking hot....

He posted this on Just4fans which means he might have more Adult content of himself fully nude and sex videos...etc

Finally he got naked such a hot European daddy 100% love his his body and everything. That cock was rock hard and big /pink. He was probably getting ready to have sex or jerk off with the chocolate syrup...

Reactions: Boywatch200

Razputee

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Offtopic: Does JFF work like OF, meaning you gotta put a certain amount of money into your JJF account and then click to sub...? I hope I'm explaining this well.

P.S. found out about him today, I like the curly hair that's seen on his YT avatar , his chest looks like he might have gynecomastia, just an observation, probably genetics.
Jan_Kosto_Headshot.jpg

XXXLove3535

Superior Member
Media
Offtopic: Does JFF work like OF, meaning you gotta put a certain amount of money into your JJF account and then click to sub...? I hope I'm explaining this well.

P.S. found out about him today, I like the curly hair that's seen on his YT avatar , his chest looks like he might have gynecomastia, just an observation, probably genetics.
View attachment 129151401
Off topic regardless if he has gyno he seems very proud of his chest as most people should be proud of their bodies.

He's a very handsome man with an amazing looking body with his chest which makes his body hotter. Let's stop the body shaming and enjoy this beautiful man showing his hot body for everyone to see. Let's uplift each other up in the community and enjoy his content.

The more comfortable he gets the more xxx content of nudity and jerking off in future videos he will do showing himself off.

Reactions: eddan

XXXLove3535

Superior Member
Media
Off topic regardless if he has gyno he seems very proud of his chest as most people should be proud of their bodies.

He's a very handsome man with an amazing looking body with his chest which makes his body hotter. Let's stop the body shaming and enjoy this beautiful man showing his hot body for everyone to see. Let's uplift each other up in the community and enjoy his content.

The more comfortable he gets the more xxx content of nudity and jerking off in future videos he will do showing himself off.

View attachment 129151401
I believe JFF and onlyfans is similar with slight differences. JFF has more freedom when it comes to certain content that OF doesn't allow. I believe JFF and Onlyfans the content creator still has to put a certain amount of money when a fan decides to sub to an account of a content creator. If anyone knows more than me about the difference between OF and JFF let us know.

Reactions: Jabr

Razputee

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

oh no body shaming, just observing, i like all types of men and bodies including dwarfs :blush:

Reactions: savalle