Janjep Carlos

He is currently on long term rental to an older American guy. He flew into the USA a few weeks ago and has done a fair bit of domestic US travel with him including a few days in Hawaii. I imagine he is bending over regularly and taking his sugar daddy’s cock.
 
He is such a hot guy, but why don’t he get a decent camera or stop with the annoying blurry images.

All of them look like they are taken with a dirty camera.
 
He is such a hot guy, but why don’t he get a decent camera or stop with the annoying blurry images.

All of them look like they are taken with a dirty camera.
maybe hes using android (no offense) and I think he edits them and it gets low quality once uploaded. im not sure.
 
maybe hes using android (no offense) and I think he edits them and it gets low quality once uploaded. im not sure.
Might be right there.

having followed him on Instagram for nearly two years it has started to become an ongoing joke.

How blurry and poor quality will this post be today?
 
Might be right there.

having followed him on Instagram for nearly two years it has started to become an ongoing joke.

How blurry and poor quality will this post be today?
yeah, always blurry and usually photoshopped.
 
His pics are photoshopped to the extreme that’s why they are blurry and without any real depth or definition in them.

His IG content has become boring and repetitive and he seems to be trolling Andrew Christian underwear by hash tagging all of his posts with AC, I think in the hope that AC will take him on as a model - but that ain’t gonna happen.

He’s just gonna hafta cool his jets until another sugar daddy comes knocking. Coronavirus must be a real bitch for these self styled international travellers who are just rent boys that get to travel on their sugar daddy’s dime.
 
Probably does more than just taking cock. I've read in a forum that he does extreme BDSM kinks (sc/at, b*astiality, etc ). There was even a rumour that he got filmed being gangbanged. These rumors could be false, but then again, occurrences like these aren't uncommon.

I’ve heard the gangbang rumour as well and I’m pretty certain that it’s true based on its source. In fact I now believe that there are at least two videos of him getting gangbanged - one taken in Asia the other taken in USA.

Not surprised about the other items you mention - which forum did you read them in? (DM me if you prefer to keep it quiet).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible
I read it on a blogsite in 2016/2017, unfortunately now taken down cause a gay benefactor threatened legal action after his personal info was shared.

I just distinctly remembered him cause people were saying that he was a "porta potty", and it was the first time I encountered that term.

Cool. Thanks.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible