Japanese video: hunk ch and mrrushtv

To those who kept asking me about Ibuki’s TT, I’m sorry gals. I intend to protect his private life. I only trusted one user here for his TT. That user already made a lot of contributions in this community and thread so yeah. Besides, I don’t want to upset our Goddess here, don’t want other outside Celestial forces come running for my 🍑 too so it’s better if ya’ll just understand. If ya’ll desperate, maybe one day you’ll encounter one of his videos while scrolling down on TT :D:D

To those who kept asking me about Ibuki’s TT, I’m sorry gals. I intend to protect his private life. I only trusted one user here for his TT. That user already made a lot of contributions in this community and thread so yeah. Besides, I don’t want to upset our Goddess here, don’t want other outside Celestial forces come running for my 🍑 too so it’s better if ya’ll just understand. If ya’ll desperate, maybe one day you’ll encounter one of his videos while scrolling down on TT :D:D
Period. Just keep on scrolling on tiktok… IMG_6843.gif

anyone know the code of this?

View attachment 144811931
That's just Rikuto (陸斗). It's from his Orgasm Mode entry, OAV864. The clip you attached was slightly filtered & edited by whoever made it, showcasing his best angles:
Rikuto Edit.jpg
Not saying that he's not attractive, but he kinda looks a tiny bit different in the original if we watch the whole video.
OAV864_1.gif

OAV864_2.gif

That guy was popular while he was active, but quit right after his Straight Examination Room, so the gayest things he's ever done were very limited.
DT031_1.gif

DT031_3.gif

That's just Rikuto (陸斗). It's from his Orgasm Mode entry, OAV864. The clip you attached was slightly filtered & edited by whoever made it, showcasing his best angles:
View attachment 144821391Not saying that he's not attractive, but he kinda looks a tiny bit different in the original if we watch the whole video.
View attachment 144821481
View attachment 144821521
That guy was popular while he was active, but quit right after his Straight Examination Room, so the gayest things he's ever done were very limited.
View attachment 144821541
View attachment 144821581
can you share the OAV864 please?

can you share the OAV864 please?
I don't necessarily have it, but it's sorta in the wild. Click here for example. But whichever ninja nabbed it didn't do their ninjutsu properly, 'cause Orgasm Mode videos are vertically shot, yet some ninjas would re-record them horizontally, creating a low quality mess in the end. I zoomed out the thing to create the GIFs above.

Reactions: kepongetnget