Jason Physique

Is he a short king ?
No, he’s over 6 feet tall. Dutch are the tallest people in the world and I believe it’s his mother who is Dutch, father is Asian. Or I have that backwards. But he inherited the Dutch height genes for sure. He’s a big boy

I folllow him on he’s instagram and he’s super private about he’s personal life, anyone knows if he’s gay bi or straight?

Reactions: Antoniooo
How can there be nothing out there! I’m not even talking about nudes sheesh. Any Speedo pics? Just more skin. He’s so bland. He’s hot af but his pics are all the same

How can there be nothing out there! I’m not even talking about nudes sheesh. Any Speedo pics? Just more skin. He’s so bland. He’s hot af but his pics are all the same
Considering all the jobs and endorsements he has I wouldn’t be surprised if nothing leaked at all. He’s all over gym shark’s website, on top of his career as a dental tech, and whatever else he’s got going on. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s seeing someone either.

Reactions: Antoniooo
Considering all the jobs and endorsements he has I wouldn’t be surprised if nothing leaked at all. He’s all over gym shark’s website, on top of his career as a dental tech, and whatever else he’s got going on. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s seeing someone either.
Is he even gay?

he gives me small dick energy since there is 0 underwear shots of him
False, when he made in the past more videos of “get ready with me”, you could easily saw it was huge