jason sudeikis

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love Sudeikis, too. He reminds me a sneaky high school classmate I had back in the day. He was like a goody goody two shoes but when others weren't looking he was a straight horn dog. He looked like and had a smile just like Sudeikis. We would be in back of class and he'd catch my attention while grinning as he directed me to look down at his crotch and he'd be flexing his hard-on. lol. Sudeikis seems very much like a clean-cut guy but behind the scenes I think he likes to walk on the wild side. (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Pikachu32GB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Theres a Siren skit on the Cristina Applegate episode where hes tied up to a post and water splashes on him. If you look closely you can clearly see his furry little limp cock. definitely delicious

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did anyone watch last week's (10/08) SNL? They had a fake commercial for an investment company with a tag line something like "Meet your future you" and had Jason's character meeting his future self on a plane and also involved the two suggesting they make out and perform sex. It was kind of hot.

Oh yeah and giving himself head so hot

poco2

Experimental Member
Media