Jayden Rembacher — Onlyfans

D

deleted9352361

His sex tapes are fake af either it’s him pretending or he sells other peoples sex tapes and pretends to be his

Reactions: Hyasinthus36

Robert0423

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that's a fair rating. He does post a lot of content on IG, so you know what you're getting before subscribing. I've paid for some extra content via DM and it was OK too. From what I've seen, comparing the two times I subscribed to him, it looks like has priced his extra content better now.
The guy in the videos for sale is not him.

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's the problem if the person has no unique traits physically, no unique tattoo, birthmark, skin color etc. He could just download videos or photos of any uncut white straight guy and post it as if it is his own. There's a less chance for the owner to know it anyway.

jhlieberman

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As the middle pic above shows he is genuinely well hung (that's definitely his body), but he often advertises himself on TikTok and Instagram using a prosthetic bulge, alongside just general gaybaiting videos when he's clearly straight. It's a shame because he is handsome, muscular and hung, and if he just relied on that and his real size, it would be better than pretending to do various bits of gay content (which I believe is always fake).

Reactions: tikech1 and Tagood7