Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

w

what does he post exactly? is it just the same stuff you'd see on tiktok/twitter or more revealing?
It’s been awhile since I last subscribed to him. But most of the time he would post d pics here and there and occasional videos of him taking a shower. But if you were interested in seeing him jerk off or have sex in general he would sell it behind a paywall mostly through dm. But often times he would split up the videos into parts for a cheaper price or if you just wanted to strictly see certain parts only. But if you wanted to see an entire clip from a-z it probably would cost you around $40 give or take. He tries his best to do his best with custom requests. But he doesn’t do certain things (as far as I know) show his hole or do anal play of that sort. Sorry if this happened to be long

Reactions: starplatinum
His content is sorta vanilla tier because in my opinion you could only jerk off and have sex with a random broad for so long before it gets stale. Not to mention that he hasn’t done a collaboration with anyone or done anything to spice things up

Reactions: starplatinum