Jaylin Chunn, Pr33ttyboyjay

how can a man this tiny can have such a huge cock and shoot such big loads? Damn
Gay Rule#18

"Never question the size of a big cock or who it belongs to. Just stick it in your mouth and savor its flavor."

Does anyone know if his OF is worth subbing?
Lately, his only posted nude pictures, shower videos, and dick print videos. None of the videos contain cum shoots. All of his good stuff, has been put behind a pay-wall that he sells via the inboxes. As of now, his sub price is $13.99. Taking all of this into consideration, his content definitely is a no buy.

Lately, his only posted nude pictures, shower videos, and dick print videos. None of the videos contain cum shoots. All of his good stuff, has been put behind a pay-wall that he sells via the inboxes. As of now, his sub price is $13.99. Taking all of this into consideration, his content definitely is a no buy.
Pretty much most of onlyfans guys are doing the bare minimum but charging a lot , which is very sad because they know some people will pay , everyone doesn't have money like that

Reactions: moonlight_babetim
These days, when guys accts. are free, it's because they have nothing but IG pics on there. You aren't getting any value by joining. Many times, you can find better stuff on X (Twitter).
Exactly, when they have discounts on their onlyfans, it's usually because they put bear minimum on there and people stop subscribing

These days, when guys accts. are free, it's because they have nothing but IG pics on there. You aren't getting any value by joining. Many times, you can find better stuff on X (Twitter).
You aren't lying, however I found an account charging 15$, OK, it's a bit much but hope there is good content, hell no, it's PPV. The ones that really get my goat are the ones who charge a low subscription and you see nothing but 4-10 second clips. Fuck me, that sucks.

The reason it's free is because there's nothing of real value on there. When there are videos, they are typically only a few seconds long. The guys only do it to up-sell their paid content.
Exactly, but some of these guys are notorious for doing that but I think most people are hip to that now, especially when they keep having discounts

Reactions: chocolatecrip
Exactly, but some of these guys are notorious for doing that but I think most people are hip to that now, especially when they keep having discounts
All he does is spam you with messages until you ask for content. Then he tries to sell it for a crazy price. I asked if he still does ppv videos he Tried to sell me a $100 video of him talking dirty for 2 mins.