Photo Jeff Perla (of Thetravelinbum)

jeffperla

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely a manchild and comes across as very difficult. I remember a story on his insta about going to court with his landlord because of a rent increase or something. I forget the exact details, but he lost and had to get out of the apartment by a certain date. He was acting so entitled and smug and lost the case. By his age I was a Sr Director at one of the largest financial services companies on the planet and had bought my first place and knew the hard work that had to go into everything. He seems to want to coast on trying to be hot and his dumb videos asking guys the size of their dicks. He had hit a hot streak of being on a dating show and made some money. He needs to find something to fall back on because Tik Tok ain't going to be around forever.
You seem to have a lot of opinions about me so happy to clarify for you although I hope we never cross paths because you will see asshole..
1. My whole building (6 apartments) was involved in a lawsuit with the new owners. We actually won and I got to stay 6 months to figure out where I wanted to move too.
2. The last thing I'm going to share with an internet troll is my personal finances but I can tell you a built a home in East Hampton with my own money at 27.
3. I make videos for fun and don't rely on it for income.

I hope you unfollow me, best

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Admitted during a live:
  • Had oral sex in a sauna with a hotel in NY
  • Hates poppers
  • Would hook up in a locker room is given "the look"
  • He normally cums on his upper chest, but because of hair medication he's on, it's only shooting to his lower stomach
  • He has "PCB" tattooed on the inside of his mouth, from his senior year of school
  • Would never have anal sex with someone with a pierced penis
He also made a broad illusion that he might be into bareback sex.

jeffperla

Experimental Member
Media
Jeff lives off mommy and daddy’s money still at his big age and thinks we genuinely believe the 1-2 Instagram reels he posts a month supplement his income
Shows how much you know about me! My mom is a first grade catholic school teacher! Really loaded. I've busted my ass to get where I am but thank you for the thoughtful view point <3

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The amount of bullying he is getting is out of control, and completely unacceptable. People making baseless accusations because their fucked up views are not being met, especially after the post he made about the nasty comments. Completely unfair.

fernandoall1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem to have a lot of opinions about me so happy to clarify for you although I hope we never cross paths because you will see asshole..
1. My whole building (6 apartments) was involved in a lawsuit with the new owners. We actually won and I got to stay 6 months to figure out where I wanted to move too.
2. The last thing I'm going to share with an internet troll is my personal finances but I can tell you a built a home in East Hampton with my own money at 27.
3. I make videos for fun and don't rely on it for income.

I hope you unfollow me, best
Jeff (if it's really you) I just want to take advantage of the fact that you're here and say that you're very sexy and very hot and it was a great pleasure to see a nude of you! Don't listen to the criticism and follow your path. Hugs

goldentwink

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Admitted during a live:
  • Had oral sex in a sauna with a hotel in NY
  • Hates poppers
  • Would hook up in a locker room is given "the look"
  • He normally cums on his upper chest, but because of hair medication he's on, it's only shooting to his lower stomach
  • He has "PCB" tattooed on the inside of his mouth, from his senior year of school
  • Would never have anal sex with someone with a pierced penis
He also made a broad illusion that he might be into bareback sex.
Oof all good information. We need him to drop an onlyfans on us