Jerk off at work

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whaaaa?? give us some details!
When I first moved to NYC, I had very little money after finding an apartment and paying the first months rent and security department. I had 3 jobs and one was working 9-5p at a local TV station's marketing department.

Part of my job was to attend marketing events in NYC with my boss and some of the senior staff. These were always great events, fueled by alcohol and, unfortunately, coke. This was in the mid 80's and cocaine seemed to be the drug of choice among well-to-do business men. I didn't do drugs and was uncomfortable around them, so I tended to exit those situations where people would start doing lines.

My boss was a good looking guy, 5'5", very masculine, in excellent shape and married with two kids. He was a great boss and very funny. He was the kind of boss that would assign you a project and not micro-manage. He trusted us to get the job done. The hair on the back of my neck would always stand up when he would hold department meetings. I found his look, and his confidence very sexy and my eyes would always wander to his crotch during these meetings. I couldn't help myself. I thought he was hot.

There was a large convention being held in NYC at the Armory and it was attended by hundreds of people. After setting up our booth, my job was to make sure that the dinner we were hosting that evening at a local hotel ballroom happened without any problems. I had to oversee every detail from the gift bags at every seat to the food, alcohol and service.

During dinner I mingled among the guests and was getting hit on from guys who flew in for the event. I was a big flirt and enjoyed the attention I was getting and hoping that we would land some of the accounts from these managers. At the end of the evening an older, well built guy put the moves on me and I ended up leaving with him. The harness and cock ring he was wearing under his suit led to an hot evening that is worth it's own blog post.

The next day my boss called me into the office to discuss the dinner and the events of the day. At the end of our discussion he said he couldn't help but notice the attention I was getting from some of the male attendees. Turns out that the guy in the harness that fucked me silly that night was a good friend of his. All I could do was blush, smile and say, "it was a good night."

About a week later, it was the end of a very long day and most everyone had gone home for the weekend. I was finishing up my work when I heard by boss call my name from his office and ask that I come in. When I entered his office his back was to me and he said, "shut the door." I immediately thought I was in trouble because he never closed his office door. I shut the door and stood there.

He turned around and his long flaccid cock was hanging out the zipper of his 3-piece suit. I was stunned. He walked around to the front of his desk and sat. He then looked at me and said that he needed some help. He said that his friend had told him about the "great head" that he had gotten from me and he needed to see for himself how talented I was. Well, one of my fantasies is sucking off a guy in a business suit. With my bosses good looks and that big dick, I said nothing. I walked over to him, knelt down and sucked his cock into my mouth. He was soft and I was a bit nervous about how big he was going to get and ever more nervous about getting caught. He started to thicken and get hard as I sucked on the head of his cock and he grew to be about 8", easy enough for me to get him all the way down my throat without the help of poppers. I reached into his briefs and pulled out his balls and began to suck on them and lick my way up his hard shaft.

When he became fully hard he let out a sigh and threw his head back as I swallowed his entire cock down my throat. He put his hand on the back of my head and encouraged me to keep sucking. "Holy shit," and "God damn" kept escaping his lips every time I deep throated his formidable cock. After about 15 minutes of worshipping he started to get thicker and I knew he was going to blow his load. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and rubbed his stomach and chest while massaging his balls and power sucking his dripping cock. His pre-cum tasted sweet and I couldn't wait to taste his load.

He suddenly sat up and put both his hands on my head and stood up, fucking my throat. HE was in control and he was going to fuck a load into me. I became totally submissive and let him fuck my throat, swirling my tongue around the head and then feeling his cock slide down my throat. I began to sweat and put every ounce of energy into getting his load.

Finally, his breath became short and he told me to "get ready." He pumped a few more times and held his cock down my throat. My lips were pressed against his pubic hair and I was totally impaled on this beautiful dick. He grunted and shot load after load down my throat. I finally turned my head to the side to that some of his spunk would hit my taste buds. I found his copious load as sweet as his precum.. He finished unloading and collapsed back on the desk as I nursed the last drops from his cock.

I cleaned every inch of his softening dick and finally pulled off and stood up, wiping my mouth. All I could say was, "thanks." He finally gained his composure and said that his friend was right. I knew how to give some great head and he expected me to be on my knees every Friday in his office.

I spent a lot of time for the next 8 months sucking him off in that office. It's the only thing that got me through the week.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
When I first moved to NYC, I had very little money after finding an apartment and paying the first months rent and security department. I had 3 jobs and one was working 9-5p at a local TV station's marketing department.

Part of my job was to attend marketing events in NYC with my boss and some of the senior staff. These were always great events, fueled by alcohol and, unfortunately, coke. This was in the mid 80's and cocaine seemed to be the drug of choice among well-to-do business men. I didn't do drugs and was uncomfortable around them, so I tended to exit those situations where people would start doing lines.

My boss was a good looking guy, 5'5", very masculine, in excellent shape and married with two kids. He was a great boss and very funny. He was the kind of boss that would assign you a project and not micro-manage. He trusted us to get the job done. The hair on the back of my neck would always stand up when he would hold department meetings. I found his look, and his confidence very sexy and my eyes would always wander to his crotch during these meetings. I couldn't help myself. I thought he was hot.

There was a large convention being held in NYC at the Armory and it was attended by hundreds of people. After setting up our booth, my job was to make sure that the dinner we were hosting that evening at a local hotel ballroom happened without any problems. I had to oversee every detail from the gift bags at every seat to the food, alcohol and service.

During dinner I mingled among the guests and was getting hit on from guys who flew in for the event. I was a big flirt and enjoyed the attention I was getting and hoping that we would land some of the accounts from these managers. At the end of the evening an older, well built guy put the moves on me and I ended up leaving with him. The harness and cock ring he was wearing under his suit led to an hot evening that is worth it's own blog post.

The next day my boss called me into the office to discuss the dinner and the events of the day. At the end of our discussion he said he couldn't help but notice the attention I was getting from some of the male attendees. Turns out that the guy in the harness that fucked me silly that night was a good friend of his. All I could do was blush, smile and say, "it was a good night."

About a week later, it was the end of a very long day and most everyone had gone home for the weekend. I was finishing up my work when I heard by boss call my name from his office and ask that I come in. When I entered his office his back was to me and he said, "shut the door." I immediately thought I was in trouble because he never closed his office door. I shut the door and stood there.

He turned around and his long flaccid cock was hanging out the zipper of his 3-piece suit. I was stunned. He walked around to the front of his desk and sat. He then looked at me and said that he needed some help. He said that his friend had told him about the "great head" that he had gotten from me and he needed to see for himself how talented I was. Well, one of my fantasies is sucking off a guy in a business suit. With my bosses good looks and that big dick, I said nothing. I walked over to him, knelt down and sucked his cock into my mouth. He was soft and I was a bit nervous about how big he was going to get and ever more nervous about getting caught. He started to thicken and get hard as I sucked on the head of his cock and he grew to be about 8", easy enough for me to get him all the way down my throat without the help of poppers. I reached into his briefs and pulled out his balls and began to suck on them and lick my way up his hard shaft.

When he became fully hard he let out a sigh and threw his head back as I swallowed his entire cock down my throat. He put his hand on the back of my head and encouraged me to keep sucking. "Holy shit," and "God damn" kept escaping his lips every time I deep throated his formidable cock. After about 15 minutes of worshipping he started to get thicker and I knew he was going to blow his load. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and rubbed his stomach and chest while massaging his balls and power sucking his dripping cock. His pre-cum tasted sweet and I couldn't wait to taste his load.

He suddenly sat up and put both his hands on my head and stood up, fucking my throat. HE was in control and he was going to fuck a load into me. I became totally submissive and let him fuck my throat, swirling my tongue around the head and then feeling his cock slide down my throat. I began to sweat and put every ounce of energy into getting his load.

Finally, his breath became short and he told me to "get ready." He pumped a few more times and held his cock down my throat. My lips were pressed against his pubic hair and I was totally impaled on this beautiful dick. He grunted and shot load after load down my throat. I finally turned my head to the side to that some of his spunk would hit my taste buds. I found his copious load as sweet as his precum.. He finished unloading and collapsed back on the desk as I nursed the last drops from his cock.

I cleaned every inch of his softening dick and finally pulled off and stood up, wiping my mouth. All I could say was, "thanks." He finally gained his composure and said that his friend was right. I knew how to give some great head and he expected me to be on my knees every Friday in his office.

I spent a lot of time for the next 8 months sucking him off in that office. It's the only thing that got me through the week.
Holy fuck! This is a fucking hot situation and story. I don't suppose he and his friend ever "double teamed" you...

Reactions: LAguy90046