Jerking Off Vs Blow Jobs?

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. Do you get off quicker when you jack off or when you are getting a blow job?

When I jack off I use a very firm grip. Plus the skin on my shaft is loose when I'm hard so it slides back and fourth when I jack off. Unless I'm edging for awhile I can get off pretty quickly using my hand. I love blow jobs but because my dick is use to a tight grip it may take awhile for me to cum while I'm getting a blow job.

So I was wondering how is it for you guys.

Reactions: Jagtstein

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ve always cum fast from jacking off because it was a necessity to keep from getting caught when I was growing up. But as I got older, I learned to control it and was able to go for hours on occasion. As for blow jobs, I always had the urge to cum fast and had to really concentrate to keep from unloading too quickly. Now that I’m “old”, it takes a lot longer to cum from both methods which is not always good.

Reactions: diver6

HydroLive

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It takes longer for me to cum when getting a blowjob because I’m used to a firm grip of my hand, but it’s worth the wait because the slow build up makes the orgasm more intense than a hand job.

You can train yourself to be more sensitive from blowjobs, though. You just gotta loosen your grip when masturbating or take a break for a week or two.

Reactions: diver6 and Ohiojohn

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was younger a few quick pumps with my hand and it would be over, but the older I've gotten the longer I can last. I have even found sometimes it's difficult to get off through masturbation or vaginal sex without really working at it, so one minute man sessions are no longer a concern.

When it comes to BJs, while I've never been able to last long by that method, but due to my wife's refinement over the years it rarely goes on for more than a few minutes. In fact, when we are stressed for time or don't feel in the mood for a marathon session she will often initiate oral and save regular sex for another day.

D

deleted814719

Not even close - I cum quicker from a handjob or solo masturbation.

I LOVE oral sex and my wife, fortunately, is pretty enthusiastic about it. However, I think I've cum from oral less than 5 times in 43 years of marriage. I think for me that the pressure is just never quite right in order to get me to the PONR.

Reactions: wizard1 and diver6

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the skill level of the person sucking... One skilled cock sucker made me nut twice in 2-3 minutes.

But some people give bad blowjobs and jerking off is faster.

Reactions: diver6 and Assman1

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would prefer to jack off over a blowjob any day! I have a very high sex drive. With masturbation I can take care of my needs quickly, and, don't have to worry about anyone else's pleasure. Truthfully, when I am very horny, I don't really care about other peoples' pleasure, I just want to take care of business.

Selfish? Yes. Realistic? Double Yes!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum quicker from wrapping both hands around my cock and stroking til it begins to pump out cum, but I don't mind a nice blowjob especially when she knows how to suck my nuts thoroughly

Reactions: diver6

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I'm weird but I find it almost impossible to get off with a blow job. I love them - love seeing a guy choke on my thick cock. But when it's time to get off I need to take control of myself and jerk off for a second. Getting off with a bj just doesn't do it for me.

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would prefer to jack off over a blowjob any day! I have a very high sex drive. With masturbation I can take care of my needs quickly, and, don't have to worry about anyone else's pleasure. Truthfully, when I am very horny, I don't really care about other peoples' pleasure, I just want to take care of business.

Selfish? Yes. Realistic? Double Yes!
I agree. I rather Jack off then get a blow job every day

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can cum pretty quickly by jerking off if I want to, but I like to take my time and edge for a while before I unload.
My wife loves sucking my cock, and she's very good at it. Unfortunately she doesn't like to swallow cum so I rarely cum from a bj.

Reactions: diver6 and P.J.9