Jesse posey

I love how he seems to just enjoy being naked and has the confidence to just put it all out there!! Plus he's got a fucking HOT ass just like his brother.
Bonus, those last photos are proof that he's familiar with the use of soap, which his brother has demonstrated little evidence of.

Bonus, those last photos are proof that he's familiar with the use of soap, which his brother has demonstrated little evidence of.
Geez what is yall's beef with Tyler?

Last edited:
I haven’t really seen that. I mean sure sometimes he can look unwashed and unkempt, but that could just be him not really caring about his appearance. I’m sure she showers. Not everybody is going to look pristine and perfect every day. That’s usually what make up trailers are for lol.

I'm kind of surprised he already gave us such a good view of his ass and dick. I figured he would do thirst reaps, then gradually show but. Hopefully he goes further in the future

I'm kind of surprised he already gave us such a good view of his ass and dick. I figured he would do thirst reaps, then gradually show but. Hopefully he goes further in the future
Maybe he’s learning from his brothers mistake. I think Jesse is running his page by himself, or at least having a good person to guide him. And I was definitely shocked that he’s going all out this soon. It took Posey almost a year and a half to even show dickhead.

Maybe he’s learning from his brothers mistake. I think Jesse is running his page by himself, or at least having a good person to guide him. And I was definitely shocked that he’s going all out this soon. It took Posey almost a year and a half to even show dickhead.
Well, maybe this time around there isn’t some some slu+ named Bella Thorne making all the decisions lol.