Jesse posey

Kind of off topic but can you complain to onlyfans and get your money back if a creator posts the exact same ppv without them telling you it’s the same and you buy it twice? Wasn’t Tyler but I think he does that often. I had another creator do that and I’m kinda pissed about it. They don’t ever check dms so complaining to them won’t do any good.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Kind of off topic but can you complain to onlyfans and get your money back if a creator posts the exact same ppv without them telling you it’s the same and you buy it twice? Wasn’t Tyler but I think he does that often. I had another creator do that and I’m kinda pissed about it. They don’t ever check dms so complaining to them won’t do any good.
No. That’s on you.

OF will only intervene if either A) the creator lies about the PPV content (example: “This is a nude photo!” but it’s actually fully clothed) or B) the creator promises and accepts payment for custom content and never delivers (you’ll need to wait at least a month.)

Important note that in case A, the lie needs to be very specific and direct, if it’s something the creator only implied then they can make the case YOU were the one who got it wrong. In case B, you need to have written confirmation from the creator that they intend to provide the content you’re requesting prior to paying them for it.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
No. That’s on you.

OF will only intervene if either A) the creator lies about the PPV content (example: “This is a nude photo!” but it’s actually fully clothed) or B) the creator promises and accepts payment for custom content and never delivers (you’ll need to wait at least a month.)

Important note that in case A, the lie needs to be very specific and direct, if it’s something the creator only implied then they can make the case YOU were the one who got it wrong. In case B, you need to have written confirmation from the creator that they intend to provide the content you’re requesting prior to paying them for it.
Tks! Appreciate the info. I meant to say Jesse not Tyler but you got the gist.

The way Jesse would make so much money if he actually took his OF seriously like I know he’s starting to show way more but like I’d pay a semi good amount if he put out serious premium content like showing dick ass + cumshots but hopefully we’ll get that sooner

The way Jesse would make so much money if he actually took his OF seriously like I know he’s starting to show way more but like I’d pay a semi good amount if he put out serious premium content like showing dick ass + cumshots but hopefully we’ll get that sooner
Would you or would you just come here for free?