Jesse posey

I wouldn’t mind some tastefully done ass shots. Just as long as they’re good.

yeah I’m fine with that, so long as things are reasonably priced. As long as a creator is honest about what they’re doing and priced reasonably in relation to that im content with whatever they want to share

So he’ll start off like his brother and then end like his brother as well. Interesting. If they just collaborated, they could actually make some bank. Like I don’t really see them doing much for their acting careers anyway, so might as well go ahead and get naked. If they don’t do full frontal stuff, there are plenty of ways to do nudity that is artistic and respectful to them. They just have to figure out which ways work best.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
I mean, his response to what he’s going to post has been fairly straightforward. All you can do is wait and see. And frankly, in retrospect, Tyler’s only fans ended up being better than a lot of other celebs or influencers, which isn’t a very high bar to clear

Reactions: Loke13
idk maybe it's just me but if you already have a nude leak might as well just go HAM with onlyfans.
But ya gotta remember, he might still want to be “taken seriously as an actor” like his brother.1680574010867.gif

He literally just started it. Jesus
Right. The guy literally said that he’s going to be testing the waters. And that’s usually how it goes when you first start. You have to gain your footing, see what people like the most, and then go from there. It’s not going to be an outright “ Here, here’s me, naked“ he’s not going to do that. Even Tyler took a few weeks until we had good content.