Jesse Spencer

It's one of the most convincing fakes yet created... and in that sense, is pretty darn frightening... will everything on the net be reduced to Photoshopped images in a couple of years?

The penises are taken from photographs of New Zealand's jocular "National Penis Day" which were posted online.

For example.... look at the top left image on the fake:

http://www.gayhosting.ru/alex8/jessespencerFAKE.jpg

And now look at this original; "Jesse's" legs, cock, arm and torso in fact belong to the guy on the left, and have merely been flipped round in the fake cap (it is still pretty evident where Jesse's head was joined on at the neck once you are aware of this, though):

http://www.gayhosting.ru/alex8/jessespencerORIGINOFFAKE.jpg

That's Jesse Spencer for real. I've seen him in the locker room and I thought he was bigger than that. It must have been a cold day filming.
CB

Cokebottle said:
That's Jesse Spencer for real. I've seen him in the locker room and I thought he was bigger than that. It must have been a cold day filming.
CB
Erm, hello, that penis belongs to Alex Behan from New Zealand. Wake up and smell the coffee.

The fake picture is a hoot and is going to give me some interesting dinner story parties. I know the guy in the cap "very" well but never knew he'd gone and done that. The event itself is a fairly big one run annually by a local radio station.

Reactions: fldisfan
It's one of the most convincing fakes yet created... and in that sense, is pretty darn frightening... will everything on the net be reduced to Photoshopped images in a couple of years?

The penises are taken from photographs of New Zealand's jocular "National Penis Day" which were posted online.

For example.... look at the top left image on the fake:

http://www.gayhosting.ru/alex8/jessespencerFAKE.jpg

And now look at this original; "Jesse's" legs, cock, arm and torso in fact belong to the guy on the left, and have merely been flipped round in the fake cap (it is still pretty evident where Jesse's head was joined on at the neck once you are aware of this, though):

http://www.gayhosting.ru/alex8/jessespencerORIGINOFFAKE.jpg

Wow, it took till I looked at the little wrinkles in the neck joint before I agreed. A HUGE amount of work has gone into making the Jesse pics a little more beefy, then there's the clapperboard obscuring the veins in the arm. Very good work Alex.

Besides, if this is the Jesse Spencer I think you're talking about, he is circumcised. The guy in these pictures clearly isn't. I read that on the club 18 site - which supposedly relays verified information.

Regardless, just thought I'd thow that one in there :rolleyes:

Besides, if this is the Jesse Spencer I think you're talking about, he is circumcised. The guy in these pictures clearly isn't. I read that on the club 18 site - which supposedly relays verified information.

Regardless, just thought I'd thow that one in there :rolleyes:

Not to contradict madman, but from the looks of the pics from the film Death in Holy Orders (screen grabs attached) he looks uncut to me. Is my aging eyesite getting that bad?

Or are we talking about the same Jesse Spencer? See second pic, the guy on House?

Attachments

How depressing, you used to be able to rely on these kind of caps. Now where are those Mexican Quaaludes I've been saving for just such a night?

I'm so bummed out that these pics ain't real. I saw "Death in Holy Orders" a few weeks ago (which was excellent, by the way) and went looking for pics of young Mr. Jesse. I was delighted to find nude pics of him until y'all ruined for me.

>Trust me when i say that aint jesse in those pics. Its a very good photoshop.

In the Death in Holy whatever picture, if you look at the neck on the top picture, you can see where the join/fade is made between neck and body.

However, I woudln't have recognised him in those pictures were it not from the text.

My first memory of him is from House.

It would be interesting to know if he is cut or uncut since he is born at a time when Australia was switching from pro-circ to allowing more and more kids to be left unsnipped.