Jesse Spencer

I just noticed that Jesse is listed as uncut on a websight that lists uncut actors.... Any other pictures that would lead us to believe that he is uncut?

He may be uncut. Most young Aussies these days are. I use to see him fliming an Aussie soap a few years back at a nearby beach. He is cute and meant to be a really nice guy.

Not to contradict madman, but from the looks of the pics from the film Death in Holy Orders (screen grabs attached) he looks uncut to me. Is my aging eyesite getting that bad?

Or are we talking about the same Jesse Spencer? See second pic, the guy on House?

Actually, those pictures, including the penis picture, are all real. They were taken from a 2003 TV movie titled ''Death in Holy Orders'' where Jesse plays a character named Raphael Arbuthnot - a young monk who lives in a northern British Christian abbey.

These pictures were taken from a scene where Raphael (Jesse Spencer) undresses to go and swim in the cold sea. Go and rent the movie: you'll see it's his real penis, it's worth it!

Cheers! :cool:

:rolleyes:Anyone have any naked pictures of Jesse Spencer, who use to be in Neighbours, currently playing DR CHASE in the TV series HOUSE. Just to refresh your memory here is a picture of him.

He is packing a fair size bulge in his trousers, there is a rumour that he is gay, anyone know if this is true or false. Any information on this hung hunk would be greatly appreciated.

I know I can rely on you guys, you never fail to come up with the good when asked nicely. Fella's I'm asking you nicely.

Please

Attachments