Mdwstbijck
Superior Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2019
- Posts
- 814
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 2,804
- Points
- 463
- Location
- United States
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
- Gender
- Male
Huge cock and droopy balls, the best combo
That was the second thing I checked after his beautiful dick. Hands are a big turn on for me. Do you know any thread related to hand fetish?
I like them with long and thick fingers and big palms.You like men with small hands and stubby fingers? Or just the opposite
I like them with long and thick fingers and big palms.
I love big dicks however seeing a man with big hands is like seeing his big dick without the need to take his clothes off if the make any sense lolMe too, big hands and big feet (I love men with huge and odorous feet) are even more important for me than having a big dick.
I get that, there is just something about a guy with big hands, extra points if they are veiny. Also similar for feet with thick/muscular thighs.I love big dicks however seeing a man with big hands is like seeing his big dick without the need to take his clothes off if the make any sense lol
Absolutely. Is there any thread about this that you know of?I get that, there is just something about a guy with big hands, extra points if they are veiny. Also similar for feet with thick/muscular thighs.
I’ve heard it’s not cute and we might not want to know what it looks like.I'm really curious how his face looks
If you read through previous posts within the last couple pages you'll get the context you need.So, is Luke Levis the actual performer and owner of @lukelevis, or is it someone pretending to be him?
I was gonna subscribe, but it says 7.99His of is free now please share stuff
It's not 100% free. Everything good is sent in PPV. Anything that has been posted there for free has already been shared. Also, you should feel free to subscribe to it, as it is free.His of is free now please share stuff
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.