#JizzPants at Fetish Freak

Jas1973NR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG lads, just discovered Fetish Freak fetish wear store in London, you can go in, get naked and if you want have a wank in the shop.
Visited Saturday, was fab, stripped off soon as I got in there, great being able to walk around hard and show off a bit, try some of the fetish gear on, was looking to buy some Lube and the owner had some test ones to try out, ended up joining two other guys wanking over the #JizzPants.
if you’ve been I’d love to hear your experiences.
if you’ve not been and love being an exhibitionist, then look it up!
Would love to visit again when I know there would be more guys in.

Love this place. Really friendly owner.Strip off and try some fetish gear on. Get hard and add your load to the jizz pants. If it's not too busy he'll film and post on their twitter (cock only). Come along and be part of the collection !

This sounds really hot. I have a partner so need to be discreet, is that accommodated?

Ab
This sounds really hot. I have a partner so need to be discreet, is that accommodated?
Absolutely. You can choose whether he videos you and posts to Twitter, just say no, or no face, or no tattoo etc. I’m hoping to be back soon for a naked shop and to drop another creamy load on those #JizzPants

Reactions: cadmanken
He asks what you're comfortable with and if you want it filmed he points out anything that might identify you like your watch etc to keep it anon. Such a lucky guy, what a job to watch this all day long!

Damn, I wish I were in London lol. Sounds like a fun store