Joao Felix

Do we think that the balls pic was actually him? lol
I don't know, no one has seen it so I guess it will always be in doubt but what leaves me thinking the most is how his ex-girlfriend escapes a photo like that on instagram, a little doubtful that "I got confused and uploaded a photo from a WhatsApp group". The question is, what kind of group would you be in that sends photos like that?

He has a hidden sex tape for sure
Maybe yes or maybe not but I'm sure that most footballers try not to record themselves for fear of it leaking and if they do they are quite careful that they don't upload it or leak it, I just think that they would record themselves to see it or to show it to their teammates believing the maximum of having fucked tremendous asses and that but I don't deny that I would like to see it although It would make a horrible fuss about him and he would probably lose credibility in the clubs.

Reactions: Rindvieh123
Do we think that the balls pic was actually him? lol
Most likely. Who else's nuts would his girlfriend have in her photo reel? Of course she's not going to admit it publicly and hurt his image.
I saw a site somewhere that showed that it was definitely the same room where they had taken other pics. Definitely his, unless she has another lover with lovely balls