Joao Felix

Why would she do that?
It was an acident of course, and then she said it’s actually not felix’s, she said she got the pic from a chat group on whatsapp with her girlfriends and then the pic ended up on her camera roll and she accidentally posted it.
But it does look like him, so i dont think it’s true What she said.

-
“As you can see, I put a crazy image on my Stories,” she wrote in a separate post.

“Every day I receive 50,000 nonsense messages on WhatsApp and Instagram and what happened (surely it will have happened to you sometime) is that I wanted to upload the image next to it and, by mistake, this one was uploaded.
“It's not from anyone I know and I was saddened when I saw it.

“I'm sorry, I'm going to do everything possible so that it doesn't happen again.”

Reactions: GeilerBre
It was an acident of course, and then she said it’s actually not felix’s, she said she got the pic from a chat group on whatsapp with her girlfriends and then the pic ended up on her camera roll and she accidentally posted it.
But it does look like him, so i dont think it’s true What she said.

-
“As you can see, I put a crazy image on my Stories,” she wrote in a separate post.

“Every day I receive 50,000 nonsense messages on WhatsApp and Instagram and what happened (surely it will have happened to you sometime) is that I wanted to upload the image next to it and, by mistake, this one was uploaded.
“It's not from anyone I know and I was saddened when I saw it.

“I'm sorry, I'm going to do everything possible so that it doesn't happen again.”
Oh thanks for the explanation! It was a very hot pic in fact. Hopefully there will be more like tjat