Jockstrap Advice and Recommendations?

Media
Hey, guys, I've kinda been in the mood to go out and purchase some jockstraps, and I'm just wondering which brands and styles you'd recommend and just how to wear them and what looks the best. For reference, I'm about 5'4 (1.63m) and wear size small (28 in). Are there any brands that you would suggest I try out first? Oh, and maybe preferably aren’t horribly expensive either :emoji_laughing:
Considering Gruffpup, but Idk if that's a good one.
Thanks, everyone! (^ ^)

Reactions: jockbear
My favorites are the spandex versions of the Golberg jocks. Very comfortable, and they're not expensive either. If you shop around you can get them for $10 each.

The spandex versions will be sold as "White Frost", "Ebony", and all of the cammo patterns.

full

This is the brand that I have come to love. Just google meat sportclub and it should come up! Super comfortable mesh like fabric that is incredibly supportive. And they are having a sale right now and all the jocks are like $8.95! I would definitely add some of these. Also check out a small brand out of Australia called B2ld Studios (used to be called BVLGE). You can find him on tiktok and instagram but he has found everything right for mens underwear and has created some of the best underwear i own. little bit pricier but totatlly worth it. The jock he has is chefs kiss!
1723522864631.png

Hey, guys, I've kinda been in the mood to go out and purchase some jockstraps, and I'm just wondering which brands and styles you'd recommend and just how to wear them and what looks the best. For reference, I'm about 5'4 (1.63m) and wear size small (28 in). Are there any brands that you would suggest I try out first? Oh, and maybe preferably aren’t horribly expensive either :emoji_laughing:
Considering Gruffpup, but Idk if that's a good one.
Thanks, everyone! (^ ^)
"go out"? Where?? I haven't seen a sports store that sells real jockstraps in years. You might find "fashion" jocks at adult stores.

Oh, I had no idea about that. I am kind of naive.
You should be able to find them at a sporting goods store such as Dick’s Sporting Goods. Otherwise you will have to order one through Amazon. Gym brand is supposed to be a good basic jock but may not hold up past one year. Bike brand is the original jock company and you can get them through their website. However they are are expensive.

Reactions: jockbear
You should be able to find them at a sporting goods store such as Dick’s Sporting Goods. Otherwise you will have to order one through Amazon. Gym brand is supposed to be a good basic jock but may not hold up past one year. Bike brand is the original jock company and you can get them through their website. However they are are expensive.
Personally I feel that for the money they're charging, the Bike jocks should be a lot better.

Oh, I had no idea about that. I am kind of naive.
Well, if you haven't been looking, there's no reason why you SHOULD know. I'm telling you, tho: you won't find regular athletic supporters anywhere but online. It's sad.
Once, about 8 years ago, I went into a large sports store in Texas and there was a young man, perhaps 19 behind the counter and I asked (and I admit it was a cheap thrill to ask this of a good looking athletic fellow); "Do you guys sell jockstraps?" The older man behind the counter immediately looked up; I guess he knew what I myself saw: that the younger guy had NO IDEA what a jockstrap was!
He stepped up and said, "Follow me, sir" to a large display of all kind of athletic jocks (cups, etc). He and I were almost of the same generation, so he knew. I wish I had made some kind of mild "bonding" remark like, "Boy, that young guy had no idea what a jock is, did he? Kids today.. [shaking head].

Well, if you haven't been looking, there's no reason why you SHOULD know. I'm telling you, tho: you won't find regular athletic supporters anywhere but online. It's sad.
Once, about 8 years ago, I went into a large sports store in Texas and there was a young man, perhaps 19 behind the counter and I asked (and I admit it was a cheap thrill to ask this of a good looking athletic fellow); "Do you guys sell jockstraps?" The older man behind the counter immediately looked up; I guess he knew what I myself saw: that the younger guy had NO IDEA what a jockstrap was!
He stepped up and said, "Follow me, sir" to a large display of all kind of athletic jocks (cups, etc). He and I were almost of the same generation, so he knew. I wish I had made some kind of mild "bonding" remark like, "Boy, that young guy had no idea what a jock is, did he? Kids today.. [shaking head].
That's a nice story, tho a bit depressing