Exactly. I read the message here, and then saw his PPV. I really should've known betterWow I saw the PPV message and that is full on dishonest, scammy behavior. It absolutely implies he went nude. Really disappointing Joe.
Exactly. I read the message here, and then saw his PPV. I really should've known betterWow I saw the PPV message and that is full on dishonest, scammy behavior. It absolutely implies he went nude. Really disappointing Joe.
Minions or people who really don’t know what’s going on. I think that guy read the PPV message, didn’t buy it, and thought Joe was actually nude, like how the message said.I knew whoever that was was lying! lol didn’t fall for it but just sad he now has like minions coming in here trying to scam everyone.
Can you post the message saying he's nude?Minions or people who really don’t know what’s going on. I think that guy read the PPV message, didn’t buy it, and thought Joe was actually nude, like how the message said.
Either way, I blame Joe. This really put the nail in the coffin for me that he’s a scammer. We know his bio says “intimate, not X-rated” but this is proof that he sends out PPV saying he’s nude when he’s not. He’s saying one thing in his bio and then lies in PPV to try to scam people out of money. He’ll keep that in his bio to default back on it when people try to call him out, but he only says he’s nude when there’s money involved.
Do not trust him!
Fully agreed. The wholesale peace and love image is clearly bs.Minions or people who really don’t know what’s going on. I think that guy read the PPV message, didn’t buy it, and thought Joe was actually nude, like how the message said.
Either way, I blame Joe. This really put the nail in the coffin for me that he’s a scammer. We know his bio says “intimate, not X-rated” but this is proof that he sends out PPV saying he’s nude when he’s not. He’s saying one thing in his bio and then lies in PPV to try to scam people out of money. He’ll keep that in his bio to default back on it when people try to call him out, but he only says he’s nude when there’s money involved.
Do not trust him!
The combo of his OF bio blurb and his PPV messages are mixed messaging at best, 100% designed to get those new folks or hopeful folks to buy in.Minions or people who really don’t know what’s going on. I think that guy read the PPV message, didn’t buy it, and thought Joe was actually nude, like how the message said.
Either way, I blame Joe. This really put the nail in the coffin for me that he’s a scammer. We know his bio says “intimate, not X-rated” but this is proof that he sends out PPV saying he’s nude when he’s not. He’s saying one thing in his bio and then lies in PPV to try to scam people out of money. He’ll keep that in his bio to default back on it when people try to call him out, but he only says he’s nude when there’s money involved.
Do not trust him!
the better to scam you with my dearthis guy has beautiful fucking lips
No. No ass no feet. Does he have any?Has anyone bought feet content from Joe at all?
When? Nice & juicy?He showed his bare ass in his latest PPV. So nice
I'm not sure. Found it on Tumblr and recognized him. More than I've seen elsewherehow old was this? hes missing some tattoos
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.