Photo Joe Shulk On Ig & Tiktok

JLD2019

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I bought a PPV of his "hard dick"... It was a random dick pic from the internet. Got to love google reverse image search :sweat::mad:

So don't waste your money on his OF

Wow, that's shitty. I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm honestly not that surprised.

For weeks, him and I have been discussing doing a private show. He agreed to the price multiple times. We planned for a specific time and he bailed all 3 times. Now, he's saying his prices have gone up due to high demand lol.

He's just scamming. I would report him to OF.

Lmiller4g

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, that's shitty. I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm honestly not that surprised.

For weeks, him and I have been discussing doing a private show. He agreed to the price multiple times. We planned for a specific time and he bailed all 3 times. Now, he's saying his prices have gone up due to high demand lol.

He's just scamming. I would report him to OF.

I emailed them. We'll see what they say. Lol I had high hopes he'd actually show something lmao

kyonto12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got scammed lol paid 50 for a PPV that looked like crap so I did a reverse search on it and it turned up on random sites going back like 5 years lmao

make sure you share the evidence with OF support so you get your money back. He has done this to several people. They should have shut down his account by now.